51.

Her.

I woke up with happy smile on my face as the first thing I saw was my devilishly handsome husband and his dreamy smile. 

"Hi, baby."- I spoke drowsily and clung to Leonardo. 

"Hey, angel. How are you doing?"- he replied while rubbing my back affectionally. 

"We are very well. How are you?"- I answered cheerfully and kissed his cheek. 

"I am doing marvellously, bambina."- stated Leo and peppered my face with his sweet kisses that made me grin from completeness and joy. 

I gave him the same treatment and hugged him securely. We cuddled some more before getting up. I kissed his cheek and thanked him as I saw that I am in my pjs, no makeup and hairstyle is gone. His thoughtfulness and care will always amaze me. 

We took showered together while laughing, goofing around and stealing tender kisses. I did our routine for us after we brushed our teeth. Then I changed into comfy outfit and Leonardo changed into his work out clothes. 

"My very sexy baby mamma

"My very sexy baby mamma."- spoke Leonardo, wrapping his muscular arms around my waist, pulling me closer. 

"My extremely hot baby daddy."- I stated, meaning every word: he looks unutterably handsome, it should be a crime to look this delicious. 

Leo leaned in and I happily met him half way, getting our lips to dance in loving, passionate manner. I sneaked my arms around his neck, inviting him closer to what he complied instantly. 

"I love you, amore mio."- said Leonardo with beautiful smile.

"I love you with all my heart, baby."- I spoke with smile of my own and kissed his nose gently. 

We fed our little devils and I got wonderful bouquet that made me grin from contentedness. Beautiful flowers in light pink, white and beige colours are wrapped in lovely wrapping which is secured by pink bow. I thanked Leonardo and kissed his cheek at what he smiled dazzlingly and hugged me affectionally. I gladly returned the favour, adding one more kiss on his chest.