Belarus

I am Belarus.

I am a country,

The nation of my people,

And am too a human.

My land is off to the East of Europe, to the west of my Big bruder Russia, North of My Big Sister, Ukraine and next to the annoying Polsky and Litva. I don't really know when this life of mine would end and what it's even meant for, I live for hundredths of years until my country dies out. So for all of this years, I only live for Big Bruder and big bruder only, he's the only reason, he's been so kind to me, he liberated me from those barbaric Lithuanians and Germans!...

....and He has been the only one for me.

I like Big Bruder. No, I Love him! I want to marry him, I want to live with him forever until our countries dissolves. I'll give my very last breath for him, I'll even kill for him! I would do anything just to be by his side.

The problem is, he doesn't see me as more than his little sister.

Some days, I dream of one day he'll accept my proposal, to become one with him and that we'll rule the world and all the other douche countries will bow down to us!

But that dream doesn't seem to come close to where I am now, Big Bruder loves me. Doesn't he? Everytime I come to ask him to marry me. He runs away with complete fright and sometimes even rolling off some tears as he went.

Do I frighten you? Do I look so scary, that you run away like screaming child? Say it to my face! Please...

Then answer me this.

Do you love me?

.....

*slowly sits down

I sometimes dream, that Big Bruder never loved me. That he found me annoying, useless and not worth of any of his time!

Big Bruderr.

Don't leave me!

*screams

Big bruder doesn't love me!!!!

Big Bruder hates me!

*cries and screams

*looks up, runs and stumbles

Big bruder don't leave me...

It's cold.

Ya Odin

Ye tebya lyublyu, Big Bruder