18 ◌ seonghwa

୧•✧⠢

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hate. Depression. Anxiety.

If Yeosang could describe his life in three words, Those exactly would be it.

Ever since he's heard the rumor going around, He's started to act differently. He would not go anywhere with Wooyoung, He would just lock himself up in his and Wooyoung's shared bedroom, No matter how much the younger persuaded into telling him to come out, It was no use.

He was truly and utterly starting to fall in love with the elder, Or had already, But things turned into a whole new direction that he had never prepared himself for.

"I don't kiss."

"W-what?"

"I don't kiss, Yeosang."

The way Seonghwa looked once he accused him of such thing. Sad and hurt. But that wasn't going to work on Yeosang, That was going to make him act even more stiff and different than he planned to already.

Right now, 3:00am in the afternoon and he's been dragged to one of the nearby bars by Yunho, Since the elder had been pleading so much. Mingi had asked him out on a date and he asked if it could be a double date with Yeosang, But he refused due to the fact that he still had someone else in his mind. And it certainly was him.

His heart was broken, And his mind was blank. His thoughts were going to combust any minute, And since the music in the background was just too loud and the people were dancing, Making the ground shake up and down just like his weak heart,

"Can I sit?" yeosang looked up at San, who was wearing a weak smile.

"Sure."

San hummed and sat down across from him, "Not into parties, Are you?"

"Definitely not" Yeosang chuckled, "I mean... My head is full of thoughts and this loud music doesn't mend it anyway." he brought the glass of wine to his mouth.

"You have been drinking so much by now," San grabbed the glass and put it down on the table, "May I ask why are you like this?"

"Like what?"

"... Ruined." Hearing those words come from San, Made yeosang's mind go ten miles each second. He really wishes the ground could swallow him, Now he can't stop but embarrass himself in front of San aswell.

Yeosang kisses his teeth, glaring at San who was looking back at him. "Am I really..." he shrugged, "It's..."

"Come on, You know you can trust me. I'm secretive." San put the glass on the other side of the table as Yeosang tried to grab it many times. He couldn't bear seeing the elder drink all night, It was alcohol after all. it wasn't a great thing for health. "Now, Wanna tell me?"