Chapter 16

"Turn around. I'm blind folding you."

"Don't make me fall michael I'm not playing"
I turned around and closed my eyes
"The only thing I want you falling on is my dick"
"Dont be fresh!"
"It's hard not to be when I'm around you."
Doesn't he have a way with words?

Michael proceeded to blind fold me careful not to mess up my hair. He didn't talk much after I was blind folded. He took my hand and lead me.

We arrived wherever it is that Michael had taken me. There was a very distinctive smell, so I had an idea of where we are, but not one hundred percent sure.

I continued to hold on to his large hands as he lead me further. We came to an abrupt stop and I bumped into his back.
"Okay I am going to take the blindfold off now. Don't open until I say so."
"Open my legs? Mouth?"
"Girl if you don't behave yourself here we are going back to the car to get in a quickie."
I smirked satisfied with his reply. I'll play nice for now. I patiently waited for him to undo my blindfold.
"Okay open your eyes"
His large hand slowly caressed my arm with the blind fold sending instant bumps up my arm and the back of neck.
I took a deep breath in before opening my eyes. My mouth dropped open in awe of the beautiful site.
It's the zoo. An empty zoo. Nobody else in sight.

"Did you close down the entire zoo for us?"

My eyes started to water. I simply couldn't believe that this was happening, and that it was me experiencing this with this beautiful man. He just smiled at me in adoration. I fought back tears as I looked around this beautiful place.
"All for you Kay. Anything for you."
Okay let me go have his babies now. Those words made me instantly feel that warm sensation between my legs.
I tried my best to dab away a tear I didn't want to ruin my makeup.

He grabbed a hold of my hand and squeezed it.
"Hi there Mr. and Mrs. Jackson I am Steve Irwin. I will be the one taking you two on a tour of the zoo today."
This man got Steve to give us a tour?!? Please pinch me. Did he just say Mrs. Jackson? I looked up at michael with a flustered look.

"Mrs Jackson?" I whispered
He just gave me a smirk and shook Steve's hand.
"Thank you so much for taking us on this tour today I really do appreciate it."

Steve nodded and lead us over to a golf cart to bring us to our first exhibit.

Michael and I got into the golf cart and sat back enjoying the view and other animals as we drove through the zoo.

The smell didn't sit very well with my stomach. I hope we won't be here too long. We're out in the open and there's no fresh air. That never made sense to me at the zoo. Michael snuck his hand into my lap reaching for my hand. I looked over at him as he took my hand into his very large one. He gave me a loving smile. I better live to share this story with my kids and their kids.

Bringing my hand to his lips he placed soft pecks on the inside of my palm. His stubble tickling my hand. I pulled out my phone with my other hand and snapped a picture of the scenery behind him and my hand against his face. I admired the photo for a minute before sending it to Raeanne sure that she was wondering what I was up to.

To: 🌸💜Bff Nani
Kay: Zoo all to ourselves
Nani is typing...
Nani: Okay first of all this picture is everything, second of alllll a WHOLE zoo?! What is in your vagina magic?
I literally laughed out loud
Kay: 😂 This is why I love you. Not so sure it's just the vagina at this point.
Nani: So wedding bells then? Please call me later don't forget!
Kay: 🤙🏽 pinky promise.
I updated my screensaver and put my phone away.

"Okay we're at the first exhibit. This here is our koala exhibit. We can actually go inside if you would like to have a closer look."
I nodded my head "I would love to go in! They're actually my second favorite animal"

Steve lead us inside and began explaining "so believe it or not these momma koala here eat eucalyptus leaves and when they poop it out their baby eats this poop. It's their first meal. Sounds gross I know, but it's their way of life." If you could see the look on michaels face right now. Priceless.

"Kay would you like to come and hold one?"
"Yes please!"
Steve brought down a koala and placed it against my chest showing me where to hold him properly.

"Oh my goodness. This is amazing."
"This Is June Shes 8 months old. Her mother passed away so she hasn't been able to get that first poop feeding. We watch her closely and watch for koala moms to poop so that we may hopefully catch it and give some of it to June here. It is essential to her survival."

I didn't want to let her go. She was beautiful. I gave her a kiss on the head.

"I hope you eat the poop June. You're just so precious. Isn't she Michael?"
Michael came over and inspected June.

"Absolutely beautiful. Please eat all the poop you can get June we would love for you to get better."

Before we knew it, it was time to say goodbye to the koalas and the tour went on. We got to see elephants, crocodiles, zebras, Tasmanian devils.
The tour came to an end and we thanked Steve for the amazing tour and promised to keep in touch to find out how June is doing.

We made our way back to the car and I expressed how much fun I had and how hungry I was after a 2 and a half to 3 hour long tour.
"Sounds like it's time for a late lunch for us then huh?"
"Oh you knows just the way to my heart"
We laughed in unison

To be continued..