Chapter 20

Finally! I surpassed the prelims. After one week of reviewing and 3 days of having a brain bleeding of answering my exams, finally it's done.

I was about to leave our classroom when Bon called me. I look back and he motioned me na lumapit sakanya. "What?" I asked when I reach his place. He is busy packing up his things.  "CreativiTea?" he offered and I just shrugged.

"Mag chat ka sa gc. Ask them if they want." he said and I nodded. Kinuha ko ang cellphone ko sa bag at saka nagmessage sa gc namin nila Ryssi.

Az: Guysssss
     :Tapos na exam niyo?
    :Bon is asking if you want to join us?

Ry: wer where wher?

Az: CreativiTea.

Ry: G

Az: @Devon Rivero? G ka ba?

Ry: Sunod nalang us. Kakatapos lang ng class ko baka nagtitake pa ng exam 'yon. See you there 😘

Az: Okaaaay :)) take care.

"Sunod nalang daw sila." I said after I put back my phone from my bag. He just nodded. "Tara na?" he asked. "Yeah." I answer and we started walking and go to the parking lot.

We stop in front of CreativiTea and park his car. We enter the shop and he ordered our drinks and foods. While waiting for our order I saw Devon and Ryssi enter the shop. I waved at them and they come to our place. I stand up to get our foods and one of the staff help me.

"Thanks. Who's treat?" Ryssi asked and I pointed Bon. Minsan KKB kami pero madalas ay libre ng isa. When it's snacks time, Devon is in charge and I and Ryssi are alternate for lunch. Kapag sa labas naman kami ng school kumakain si Bon ang nagbabayad. Syempre naka master card pa 'yan. Yaman telege!

"Thanks Bon. How was your exam everybody?" Ryssi asked. Tomorrow is their examination day. Senior High Students are taking exams ahead from college. Pagkatapos kasi ng exam namin ay one week kaming walang klase and walang istorbo sa mga college. Masyado kasing maingay ang mga senior high kaya pinapauna palagi kaming magtake ng exam sakanila.

"Okay lang." Bon answer and I pout. Of course it's easy for him. He's intelligent. Ryssi look at me and I shrugged. "Keri lang sana kaso, panira si Ma'am Coleman." I said and frowned.

"Practical Research 2?" Devon asked and I nodded. "Sus, 'yon kaya ang pinakamadali. Puro solving lang." he said. I rolled my eyes and Bon burst out laughing. We all look at him. "Az is not good in computation." he said.

Devon look at me and laugh after. Saya kayo?

"She's mad Bon. Enough." Devon said and went back on eating. I and Ryssi are just keep on shaking our heads. Nababaliw na ang mga kasama namin. Even the other customers are looking at us because their laugh is so loud. They are so bully palibhasa mga matalino sa math.

"Okay. I'll shut up. Anyway what time are you going home?" Bon asked and I look at my wrist watch. "Maybe 12:30" I answer and their eyes are all widen. I bit my lips to stop myself from laughing. It's like I say something dirty words. "What?" I asked.

"It's 12:25 and-

"Yes." I cut what was Devon about to say. "I need to meet my organizer." I said and their forehead creased. "Next week is my debut. You two are part of my 18 roses." I said pointing Dev and Bon. "And you are on my 18 candles." I said talking to Ryssi and they all nodded.

"So, I have to go." I said and quickly get my things. I wave at them before leaving the shop. I take a cab and meet my organizer at Cafe Tribu. I enter the cafe and sit on one of the tables. After a couple of minutes my organizer came. "Hi." she greeted and I smiled at her.

"Hello" I greet back. After I ordered a food and drinks, we started talking about my motifs.

"First, let's start the guest list. How many guests are you inviting?" she asked and I think about it. "It doesn’t have to be so many guests. What is important is you invite all the people who are important to you like your family and friends." she added.

"Maybe between 100 to 150 guests." I answer and she take down notes. "Next one is the venue." she said and scroll down on her tablet. She shows a lot of pictures for the right venue according to the number of my guest and season.

"Lastly is your theme. Decide a theme that best describes yourself or the things you like." she said and I'll mention the things and colors I want. "Okay. Thank you for trusting Ms. Rogers. Kindly pm me at my fb account after you determine who will be part of your 18's. And I'll send the schedule on selecting your gowns and photoshoots." she ended and I just agree. After that she bid goodbye to me.

I just finished my food and went home.

++

After almost one week of preparation for my debut, everything is set up. Today I'll be sending the invitation to my guest. I quickly take a bath and put some comfortable clothes. I rush outside and hired a cab. The first destination is in Chi.

"Hi. Ba't ka napadalaw?" she asked. Kakagising lang ata. Naka padjama pa 'e. I smiled and held my invitation to her. "18 shots kita HAHAHA" I said and she also laugh. "You put me in a right part HAHAHA" she said and we just chitchat for a while. After I send the invitation to her I went to Kylie. Yes, she's invited. Of course she's my friend after all.

I already given all the invitations to my list of my 18 candles and 18 shots. I'm starting on my 18 roses and I held a deep breath before knocking the door on my next list. It takes a seconds before the door was opened. A little girl was the one to opened it. She's so cute. I think she is 2 years old. "Hi" I said and wave my hands. She just smiled and quickly run inside and enter on one of the room.

I gulped when I saw my Dad came from the room the girl entered. Yeah right, I'm here at my father's second family house. I bit my lip and forced a smile. "Hi Dad." I said and he just nodded. "I-I'm here to send an invitation." I said and push the invitation to him. He just stare at it for a seconds. "Invitation for what?" he asked and I answer. "For my debut this Saturday."

He get it and put in on the side table. Kahit kailan talaga ay hindi niya ako ituturing na anak. I have a lot of reasons to be sad but I choose to be happy. Balang araw malalampasan ko din lahat ng 'to.

After I deliver the invitation to my guest I went to my last destination and that is in Bonjour's house. I didn't knock on their door and I just entered. Feel at home 'e.

Their reaction are all surprised when they saw me. They are all in the couch playing computer games. I went in front and pulled out the outlet. Their faces are all disappointed and I just smirk. "What the heck is your problem bitch?" Bon said and was about to come near me but Eion stopped him.

"Touch her and I'll take your heads off." Eion said and grab Bon's arm. Bon cried out in pain. "Stop that Eion. I'm here to send an invitation." I stated and he let go of Bon's arm.

"Kuya Grey and Bon, you're part of my 18 roses." I said and give the invitation each one of them. They get it and looked at it. Eion raised an eyebrow and I just laughed at him. He's so cute!

"I'm not part of your special night?" he asked and I shook my head. "Pwede ba 'yon?" I said smiling and he rolled his eyes. Sungit.

"You will be my escort. Is that okay?" I asked and he eyed on me. Malay ko ba kung ayaw niya di'ba HAHAHA but honestly he's so cute!!! I can't help my self from falling in love with him. He's so oh my gosh I can't explain. Everytime I see him I feel the butterflies inside my stomach and my heart was starting to pound.

"Yes. I can be your escort, if you want I can also escort you at the altar."