Chapter 2

The platform was just as noisy and crowded as Sophie had imagined. Happy children and teary-eyed parents filled the area.

"So, who is this Harry Potter dude you were talking about? Is he hot?" Keefe asked. "Like hotter than me?"

"Nobody is hotter than you Keefe," Sophie responded. A second after the words left her mouth, Sophie realized what she had said. She probably should have shut her mouth then and there. But of course, being Sophie, she had to open it again. "Seriously guys. You're ELVES. Nobody is hotter than you."

"Mmmhmmm," Keefe responded with a smirk. "Admit it, Foster. I am irresistible. Just give in to your urge to love me."

"The only urge I have right now is the urge to punch you. And, I am getting very close to giving into that urge. So I recommend that you shut up." Keefe's smirk only grew.

"Awwww, my girl is in denial!" He responded.

"She is not your girl," Dex grumbled under his breath. Sophie was saved from this already embarrassing situation by the train starting to move.

"Guys, we have to go or we are going to miss the train!" Sophie said.

"Okay, Foster. Whatever you say," Keefe responded. Sophie led her friends over to the Hogwarts express and climbed aboard. She and her friends walked past students in colored uniforms as they made their way to an empty compartment. They all attracted lots of stares from boys and girls alike. Fitz and Biana attracted the most though. Fitz looked uncomfortable, but Biana was soaking it up for all it was worth. Every time Sophie looked back, Biana was winking, waving, or playing with her hair. After passing at least 10 full compartments, Sophie found an empty one. She and her friends piled into it. Biana, Sophie, Keefe, and Dex sat on one side, while Marella, Fitz, Tam, and Linh sat on the other. Fitz was one of the last ones who came in, and was it her imagination, or did he look pissed when he saw Keefe next Sophie? She tried not to think about it and, it turns out, she didn't have to.

About five seconds after they closed their compartment door, it opened again. Five girls dressed in Hogwarts uniforms pulled open the door. The first girl surveyed their compartment. Her eyes lit up when she saw Fitz.

"Hi! I'm Cecilia. All of you boys can come and sit with us if you want to be entertained! It seems awfully boring in here."

"Um, I think we're all good where we are, right guys?" Keefe said. The rest of the boys nodded along.

"Great!" A small voice popped up from the back of the group. "You can go now." Cecilia sighed. She turned and led her group out of the compartment.

"Sorry about them." The girl said. "They can be quite annoying sometimes. Well, looking at you guys, I can't say I blame them. You are all very good looking. But I've gotten off topic. Now, what are your names?" She looked at Tam and - winked? Sophie didn't know. But after looking around the compartment and seeing a very mad looking Biana, Sophie decided to say something.

"Well, I'm Sophie Foster," Sophie said. "And this is Marella Redek, Biana Vacker, Linh Song, Keefe Sencen, Dex Dizznee, Fitz Vacker, and Tam Song." She pointed to each person as she said their name.

"It's been a pleasure to meet you. I must be going, because my cousin will be getting worried." She turned to leave but Biana stopped her.

"What's your name?" Biana asked with a glare.

"Rose. Rose Granger-Weasley." She tossed her red hair and walked out the door.