∞༺♥༻✧ Chapter 4 ∞༺♥༻✧

I just wanna thank the person who made this art^,^

*_*_*_*_*_________________*_*_*_*_*

(The next morning)

*With Nishinoya Yuu*

"Yuu!? Yuu, get up! You still have school! YUU!!", Nishinoya's mother screamed. Even though she was downstairs, it was too much for his ears to take which forced him to inevitably wake up. Noya tossed and turned in his blanket trying to ignore his mom, only to be beaten to it. "YUU! GET UP ALREADY! YOUR GONNA BE LATE!", she called again and he finally got up.

He groaned as he reached over to his phone to look at the time. 'It's just 5:26 am', He said to himself as he got out of bed, fixed it before stretching his limbs, getting ready for the challenge he has to do for today.

He groggily went on to go get his towel and headed to the bathroom where he was greeted with a cold shower, which quickly soured his mood even more than the fact that he had to go to school, not to mention his mom is still screaming profanities at him to hurry up so he wouldn't be late for school.

Ahh, what a great way to start  my day -_-

After that, he did his skincare routine and dressed in his uniform, not the girl one yet but yes, Noya already has those ones, with a binder to cover his chest area. After that, he did his hair into a bun and hid it away with a beanie.

Then he walked down with his bag, his mom and dad were already eating breakfast so he sat with them and began to dig in. They had a little chat while eating, it surely brightened up the mood for an early morning. And then after eating, Yuu bid goodbye to his parents and left for school.

(At School)

As he walked to the school, he got even more nervous. A lot of questions keep hitting his head and he was already trembling from anxiety.

Change isn't an easy thing to cope with, and he has never been one with it either. But this time he doesn't really have a choice but to deal with it since he doesn't have any other way to go. Noya's just scared that when they do know, they might dislike him, exclude him, be disgusted, and kick him out of the team since it is the boy's volleyball team after all.

Then someone suddenly placed their hand on his shoulder making him jerk in surprise. He almost let out a shreek if he weren't so conscious of his surroundings. The familiar face that showed clear signs of worry of the person who grabbed his attention was revealed to him and he couldn't be more nervous than he was before.

"Are you okay, Noya-san?"

Turning ever so slowly, behind him is Yamaguchi Tadashi worried about him since he is shaking while spacing out in front of the gym. "Ah. Oh, yea. I'm okay, thanks for asking Yamaguchi", he managed to mumble out as he calms himself down.

"If you say so. Wanna walk inside with me?", Yama asks Noya and he nods with a smile. They started talking about what happened to them and stuff. "S-so you were also sick yesterday? Are you okay now?", Yamaguchi asks him with a bit of stuttering, clearly a bit skeptical at the 'coincidence'.

"Yea, I'm fine. How about you? You didn't walk with Tsukishima today? Don't you normally walk with him to school?", hearing that name Yamaguchi flinched then gave a crooked smile to his senpai. "No, I let him go first 'cause it took me a while to get myself together this morning. I was still feeling a bit sick when I woke up", Yamaguchi says my shyly looking away.