Ragini......

BETRAYED!

( This story is a modified continuation of the events that happened in the serial based on my imaginations. Hope you all love it! )

SubhangiS Thank You CP for helping me with this story! ❤️

~ Untold Story of Ragini~

The episode starts in the hall of Maheshwari Mansion where two couples are getting married. Everyone is happy as finally the girls, Ragini and Swara are getting married to their love. The priest asks the grooms, Laksh and Sanskaar to tie the Mangalsutra around the brides’ neck and fill the hairline with vermillion.

On the other side, Ragini gets conscious and tries to get up. She recalls that she was hit badly from the back due to which she fell unconscious. She holds her spinning head and moves out of the room. Slowly and steadily she comes down towards the stairs and is shocked to see Laksh sitting in the mandap with someone else. She tries to speak but fails miserably. Tears make ways from her eyes to cheeks as she falls down missing the step.

Laksh looks at her and asks the priest to give him the vermillion box fast. Everyone smiles seeing his eagerness. He’s about to fill the hairline of the girl when finally Ragini speaks, after getting up.

Ragini : Lakhs, stop..... it’s not me.....

She shouts catching the attention of all the people. Everyone looks at her shocked. She descends the stairs repeating her words. Laksh closes his eyes in anger and the vermillion box fell from his hand. Sharmistha and Swara runs toward Ragini followed by Dadi and Shekhar.

Ragini : Laksh, I’m here....

Laksh stands up and comes in the centre.

Sanskaar : what is going on here? Who’s that girl in the mandap?? Let me call the police.

Laksh blocks his way. Ragini looks on with her forehead bleeding profusely.

Laksh : Hold on, sanskaar. No need to call the police.

Sujata : it’s necessary, Laksh. Ragini is here and that girl .....

Laksh : I know that chachi and this girl is here because I’m marrying her.... because I WANT to marry her and not this.. Ragini

He said pointing towards her. Ragini looks on baffled. 

Ap : Laksh, what are you saying??

Laksh : i said what you all heard Ma....

Dadi : Laksh.. how dare you? You promised my Laado that you want to marry her again.....

Laksh : no dadi ma.. I never said that... I said that I want to marry again..... i want to perform all these rituals again... i never said that I’ll marry her.... remember Ragini??

Swara : Laksh.. this is not the time to joke. Be serious....

Laksh : trust me swara.. i have never been this serious in my life. I never wanted to marry her. A girl like Ragini is just a blot on any family... how many times I tried to get rid of her but no... everytime she would find a way back to my life, just to ruin it.

Dadi ( shouts ) : mind your language Laksh. How dare you betray my Laado?

Swara : yes Laksh. Please stop your drama... ragini has always loved you...

Laksh ( shouts ) : stop it swara.... did I ask for her love? No.... because I don’t love her.... and dadi ma.. you please don’t talk about love and betrayal... if I started telling about your and your darling grand daughter’s love and betrayal stories, I’m sure you won’t be able to handle it.