Update! Finally

It's been almost three years since I've written this story. I'm so sorry I flaked on all of you but I thought I'd give you some closure since it is pretty obvious I won't be finishing this.

I decided I'll just spoil what I had in mind for this story.

Does Ren actually forget everyone?

Well, actually... yes. Just for a few days because her body is recovering. After that, she remembers almost everything and she doesn't know how to act. She plays up the amnesia act for a little bit longer, but while sharing a romantic moment with Yamaguchi, he realizes that she remembers more than she lets on and she admits everything to him.

Does Ren go back to Karasuno's volleyball team?

After finally taking comfort in Yamaguchi, she decides to change herself for the better and rekindle her relationships with everyone (especially kageyama, oikawa, and tsukishima). Kageyama talks to the coach and asks for him to reinvite Ren to the team, much to her surprise. Everyone welcomes her back with open arms, and she becomes really close with kageyama once again. She has a more healthy relationship with him since it's not her constantly asking for love advice since she came to conclusion that she should figure that out herself.

Is Ren still in love with Tsukishima?

Frankly, no. Throughout this story, tsukki keeps his distance from Ren and doesn't bother her. This is mostly because he didn't want to cause her pain, and once she started getting closer to Yamaguchi, he did not want to ruin that by having Ren remember her feelings for him.

What about Hiyori and Sayaka?

Of course, when Ren is rekindling her relationships, she tells hiyori and sayaka that she remembers what they did, but she's willing to forgive them. They end up forgiving each other, but hiyori and sayaka know that Ren has great friends now and that while they'll always be there for her, they shouldn't get particularly close. Ren agrees and thanks them.

Who does Ren end up with?

What you've all been waiting for... Ren gets with Yamaguchi. She realizes how much he cares for her and eventually starts falling for him. It wasn't a crush like with tsukishima, her crush with yamaguchi was completely healthy and they had great communication since they became really close in friends.

And although Ren still struggled with her anxiety and her depression, her friends became more mindful of her struggles and showed great concern. Over time, she found herself in a better place and it was all thanks to yamaguchi.

What about Oikawa?

I won't say that oikawa was completely happy with Ren's decision. I mean, from the beginning he knew that he was only there to help her get with tsukishima. He, however, developed feelings for Ren in the first book. He realizes that all he really wanted was Ren's happiness... and he got that.

In the end, everything turned out okay and they got a happy ending :D

I'm so sorry I didn't finish this. I started focusing on school and art...

My other socials are :
Personal insta: @/diyadabash
Art insta: @/pandimoniac
Tiktok: @/dexxone

I'll see you guys there :)