5

The next morning I wake up with Chris' face right in front of me. I quickly stretch and sit up, going on my phone real quick. It's like, almost 12 at noon already. I decide to go take a quick shower, so I take something to wear, my makeup etc and go into the bathroom. I turn on the shower and some music, before getting in and doing my routine. When I get out, and wrap a towel around myself, the door opens and Chris walks inside, quickly turning his head as he notices me. "Omg I'm sorry!" He says, making me chuckle. "You're good" I chuckle back, making him slowly turn back and look at me. "Anyways, goodmorning" He smiles, and I say the same back to him. He starts getting ready as well, before his friends also come in. Just casually having a little get together in the bathroom as I'm in my towel. I really could not care less tho. I go into the room to put my clothes on before going back and doing my hair and makeup. 

After some lunch, everyone from the hype house changes into their merch to take some photo's with it today, for you know, advertising. The three guys and I decide to do the same and go take some pictures of each other as well, as they're doing that. It's not like we have anything better to do and, that's the life of an influencer. 

After they're done with their massive merch shoot, it's already time for dinner, so some of us decide to drive to chick-fil-a. I'm in the car with Alex, Kouvr, Calvin, Patrick and Chris. You heard that right, more people than supposed to be in a car. That's because we were too lazy to take another car and I am currently sitting on one of Patrick's legs, and on one of Chris'. Comfyyyy. Anyways, it's only a good 5 minutes drive before we arrive, and get out, going to take a seat and order. We all just talk, while Alex vlogs everything, per usual, and I make a tiktok with Calvin as well. All of us get along really well and I'm glad. We drive back home by like, 8 pm, and I sit back on their laps. 

Back at the house, I immediately go to change into something more comfortable, and go to Kouvr and Alex' room to go pet their kitties B-).
I later on go back to the living room where most of the people are and just hang with them. There's always so many different things going on in this house, it's a little overwhelming but at the same time so amazing. I want to go plug my phone in the charger in our room, as I see Calvin and Patrick literally putting a tent up on the floor. They freeze and slowly smile as they look at me, and I just stare at the tent. "What...are you guys doing" I sigh, and they hold up their camera. "It's a thing we do on our channel, we camp in our friends' room!" Calvin proudly announces, and I chuckle as I rub my face with my hands. "Ah, alright I guess" I say, weirdo's. I plug my phone in before leaving again, flopping back down on the couch next to Ryland. 

Around 1 am, Chris gets up to go to bed. I quickly get up as well and run up to him. "You know, you should know Patrick and Calvin are camping in our room" I tell him, and he looks at me with a frown. "I'm not even kidding" I continue to say, before he opens the door and sees the huge tent that takes over the whole room. He freezes and stares at it, as the two pop their heads out. "Hey roomies!" Patrick says, pointing the camera at us. We eventually laugh about it and go get ready for bed. As we're ready, we get out of the bathroom to see that they're still filming. "Hey guys, no funny bussinesses tonight alright" Calvin suddenly says, and I look at him with kind of a bitch face. Chris laughs, and I think it's funny too but, you know, CALVIN, maybe I want to? What is he gonna do about that? THEYRE camping in our room smh. I'm kidding, totally. We eventually get to bed for real and I quickly fall asleep. 

I wake up the next day because of those two idiots making a lot of noise. They continued filming for their youtube video, apparently by filming us, asleep? Weird flex but okay. Then I notice, ah right, mans straight up cuddled up to me. Again, no complains heard. His arm is around my waist and my head is on his shoulder. I lift my head and look at them as they film. "Good morning to you guys too" I groan, rubbing my eyes and taking my phone, going on it while they stop filming and start taking the tent down. Because of the noise, Chris wakes up as well, and looks at his position in confusion. I chuckle and he looks down at me. "I'm sorry, goodmorning" He chuckles, but I can see that he's embarassed. "Don't worry about it, and good morning to you too" I say back, and we just share a quick smile.