2. Sisters of a Different Kind 1

Once upon a time there was a fair mother. Her eyes were as blue as the sky and her skin was as white as snow. Her husband has died a few years ago. Her name was Alex and her husband's name was Joy, who was a very great man. They were very rich as they had opened a big factory of wings.

One day the queen thought that " Oh lord you gave me every thing I wanted but I want a last wish that I could get my own daughters but I want the second one different. After 5 months she was pregnant and as she wished she got a two girls but the second one was a mermaid!

After 6 years they become strong and healthy with a beautiful face. The little fairy's name was Rose and the mermaid name was Lara. But Rose was now stubborn and did not like her mother and her sister like "Rose can you please give me that beautiful pen" "ARE YOU SERIOUS that is my favorite pen go away you silly mermaid." She had a little pool she never knew about the fairy land .

After 9 years they where bigger to take care of there self. One day comes that the wings of the fairy are little and not in help of the fairys and her wings where very little so she could not fly,but the mermaid 's mother gave her wings to fly and forgot to get the faires big wing.

They went to the favorite place of Rose and she tried to fly but she fall down as it was like a well but the mermaid saved her. She thanked her as she saved her life she said her that " you are my life "so the mermaid said " Ohh when you are stubborn then also I help you now you are now saying that you are my life .

Do not forget to see the part 2