Three Immortals, Acceptance

Chapter Two: Three Immortals

The guy that mysteriously appearing in Allea’s apartment is now wiping off sweat from Allea’s forehead.

She’s heating up with a fever judging by her physique she hasn’t been eating and the level of energy rapidly decreased because the strain in using her abilities

 “So this is her, in this time” a mysterious voice said. He looked at the balcony and saw a slender figure leaning on the balcony. She puffed white smoke from her mouth. She had long hair and wore an Italian blazer.

“You should quit smoking Mikhal” he said. He stood up and walked towards her.

“We’re immortal, we won’t die from smoking or any sickness” she said, puffing another smoke offering a stick of cigarette.

“No thanks” he turned around to look at Allea lying on the couch.

“What’s her name?” she asked. He didn’t answer and his eyes we’re looking at a distant.

“She tried attacking me with a crimson ball. It was strong but the form was amorphous” he said.

“She already knows of her ability? That’s the first” she replied.

“Yes, I think it is because of her older brother. She is undeniably strong but she lack training and controlling it” he said.

“Ahh yes, the half sorcerer” she said sadly. “Well, you need to take care of her from now on. She’ll be a lot of work”

“Why do I always get the difficult ones?  They’re a lot of trouble” he sighed. Mikhal chuckled, puffing out the smoke as she breathe out.

“Since the beginning of time, you’ve always been the one that can reach her.” she smiled before jumping off the ledge and disappearing in the night.

******

The morning came and everything was still a blur from last night. Allea struggled to her feet.

Was it all a dream? This has got to be the worst hangover I had since that party at McLaren’s bar.

She struggled to walk to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water, her glance went up the wall and saw the knife still stuck in the wall.

“The fuck!” she spit take her drink and looked around the living and saw a sleeping guy on the couch.

 This isn’t real.

She approached him unconsciously, not knowing what to do but stare at him.

“Who the hell are you!” she shouted at his ear. He sat upright, covering his ear. He looked at her in annoyance.

“You could’ve just tapped my shoulder to wake me up! You retarded bastard!”  He shouted back.

“Who the hell are you and what happened yesterday and what’re you doing in my apartment”.

“I am Elizar. You fell unconscious after conjuring up that magic ball and I am here to train you control your powers”

“You’re crazy. I had crazy stalkers but you’re insane” she replied.

“You’re trying to shake me off, it won’t work. You can’t hide what happened yesterday” he told her.

“Sorry but I don’t need your help, so get lost”

“Listen to me, those things that injured you yesterday will keep coming back. You don’t know how to defend yourself, am I right?” he said. It stopped her in her tracks.