💔 Pain 💔

Deku's POV:
I ran, I ran as fast I could. I didn't want to see or talk to anyone right now. I ended up at my dorm. I went to my bathroom (imagine that all student have there own bathroom) I grabbed my blade and started to cut. I cried and cut until I heard a knock. I wash my arms off and re-wrapped my bandages. I walked to the door with puffy eyes. "Who is it?" I asked my voice shaking and cracking. "It's me deku....can I come in?" kacchan asked. I slowly open the door and peeked out of the door to make sure it was just him. I open the door more for him to come in, as he walks in I'm ready to close the door.

No ones pov:
Bakugou went to sit at the desk when he noticed that izuku had bandages on his arms. Izuku sat on his bed 'what did you need kacchan?' Izuku asked. 'Why?' Bakugou was on the verge of tears. 'Why what' asked as if he didn't know what he meant.

Bakugous pov:

I was about to start crying. Why? Why would he hurt himself? Was it my fault? God I'm such an idiot I should've noticed.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔʕ•̫͡•
Alright so I'm going to try to continue this story!  I need an update schedule. I do go to school online so I can update whenever. I also need help with ideas.
⁼̴̶̤̀ω⁼̴̶̤́ have a good day/night/whenever! Byeee!