Music

So I thought about finding some themes that correspond with the story and I picked some out that I thought worked best...uh...tell me what you think... Also the words in all caps are the songs original names. The words before that are what I would rename the song to make it relevant to the story :)

Azaylia and Obi-Wan Love Theme: WAITING FOR NOTHING by Evolution of Stars. There's just a really calming vibe to this song. I imagine it playing when they're gazing at the stars.

Azaylia's Theme: EVERYWHERE by Jurrivah. This song kinda sounds happy and sad at the same time. Kind of like Azaylia. She's happy but she's also in pain...especially after RoTS.

Soree's Theme: UP AND EVERYWHERE by Mark Hansen. This song is so Soree. Bouncy, happy and kind of childish (which is Soree's personality)

General Barlette and the 145th: ROCK LOBSTER (Instrumental) by The B-52's. This song would be more in like Clone Wars if Azaylia was there. I can just imagine her kicking a$$ along with her battalion or infiltrating a Separatist ship, running with her lightsaber swinging by her side while the 145th follows close behind with guns blazing. There's your visual lol.

The Death of a Padawan: FAREWELL LIFE by Arn Andersson. This would play when Soree dies. I literally thought of that as I listened and I almost cried.

Heartache: WHO WILL REMEMBER ME? by Twelve Titans Music. Another one I where I almost cried. I would listen to the first half of the song titled "Evening Fog" (you can see the name at the bottom left corner of the video). I would put this where Azaylia has those memories of Anakin before he turned. (Near the end of of I'm So Sorry/Chapter 32 I believe) Just *sniffles* so sad.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 • 𝐎𝐛𝐢-𝐖𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐢 🎉