Gogy~

Poor bad got tricked by Skeppy, but its kinda funny ngl.

Yo/n: Youtube name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

when Dream picked up the call its just Badboyhalo 

Dream Italic

Badboyhalo bold

Hey Dream, is Sapnap already arrived?

Yes, he's in our apartment

Can i visit you guys?

Sure, Y/n is here too

Ok i will be there in 5 minutes 

While waiting Dream, Sapnap, and i are discussing about dream's idea for the new video. Dream will asking opinion about Herobrine to me, Sapnap, Badboyhalo, and george, after George arrives. Bad arrive at the dream team apartmen and we help dream search about herobrine. I got a Call from George and he said in 30 minutes he will arrived at the airport and he ask me if i can pick him up but he said don't tell anyone and i have to go alone cause he wants to surprised Dream, Sapnap and Badboyhalo and if he already arrive at the airport he will message or call me.

Dream sapnap and badboyhalo is italic  

You Original 

Umm guys i have to go now but i will be back in a hour 

Ok

i rushed to my car and drive to the airport i should arrive at the airport in 20 or 25 minute's when i arrived. i message george that i will meet him in the starbuck, i order a coffe and scrolling Instagram while waiting for george.  I felt a tap on my shoulder i turn around and see someone unfamiliar.

Italic: ??

You: Original

Hey are you Yo/n?

Yes im, do i know you ?

OMG, im one of your fan. Can you autograph my book and take a picture with me?

Sure

Thank You so much, and congrats about being a thing with skeppy. bye

Thanks, cya

I wait another 5 minutes and got a message from george that said that he already arrive and now walking to the starbuck. I see him entering the starbuck and he order a coffe and talk alittle bit. then we go to the apartment. we calmy go inside the apartment, dream, Sapnap and Badboyhalo face was priceless. The Dream Team having a hug while bad and i take  a picture of it cause it was so cute.  Skeppy message me that he missed me and he wants me to come to his apartment, ah skeppy being needy again its kinda cute ngl. so i said goodbye to the dream team and bad and went to skeppy apartment. i knock on the door and technoblade open the door.

Technoblade: bold

Skeppy: Italic

You: Original

oh hi techno, not to be rude but what are you doing?

Oooo skeppy was asking me to help him to get better at PvP.

Oooo and where is he ?

He's in the Recording room

Oooo ok im gonna go meet him

I walk to the recording room

Hey zak

Hey y/n, how are you?

Good, how about yours?

good, btw techno is amazing at teaching PvP

He is amazing at PvP, btw all of the dream team members already arrive

Wait really

Yeah 

I should meet them tomorrow

Can i go with you to?

Yeah sure

can i join you guys too?

Sure Techno

well what time should we go to visit the dream team?

I don't have anything to do tomorrow so i can go anytime you guys can

yeah same with y/n im free to tomorrow.

how about at 3pm

sure

okay