in the beginning

In the beginning the world was ruled by an evil entity called Crystal she had two daughters Moon and Vedia. Their mother was a cruel and power hungry being. She is not even referred as a God or human only referred to as the embodiment of darkness or as she liked to be called the element of darkness and all things evil. She was hoping to have children who could help her rule all of the worlds and spread her darkness across all the worlds in existence but unlike her they were the opposite light not dark. Their aunt Kayla found out and to protect the light she separated the girls to one day hopefully take down their evil mother. They were placed into separate worlds with no magic it had been cloaked to protect them from harm.Their power cannot fall into the wrong hands or who knows what would happen. Veida now who goes by Taylor was placed in the enchanted forest in a small village where robin hood took her in as his own. What happens when a shadow senses something about this child and takes her to Pan....

Taylor's p.o.v

My past memories are cloudy all I remember is when I was five I woke up at a village no knowing anything including my name. A nice man by the name of Robin hood adopted me and named me Taylor. I travel with Robin and his merry men threw the forest I always loved the forest over a town we do go from time to time but I love the peace of nature it's beautiful. I have been with my new family for five years now and I don't think about my past anymore I still think it's strange I don't have any memory of at least my name but all that matters to me is that I'm happy. I walk around the lake and skip some flat stones I found.I love watching the water ripple it brings me peace . I look up at the stars and see a dark shadow thing come down slowly it had white glowing eyes and was a tallish figure probably the size of a teenager.

Taylor" hello?"

It didn't say anything it just grabbed my arm.

Taylor" hey let me go Robin Help!!!"

Robin " No Tay let her go!!!"

But the shadow was lifting me up into the sky higher and higher I see Robin screaming but I cant hear what he is saying. I start to feel dizzy then I blacked out....