Moving to the French Quarter

Caroline's POV
     I packed my stuff and it's in the trunk of my car. I locked up the house I grew up in, the house my mother raised me in. I turned around and seen Stefan at my car. I ran and hugged him. He has been there for me always, especially when my mother died. I have been a shoulder for him to cry on too, when Elena chose Damon over him.

    I said, " I will miss you, Stef!"

  He said, " I will miss you, Care."

  I said, " Don't worry, you can always come visit."

  He said, " I know. I will soon. I just have to deal with Elena, Damon and Bonnie. They will be all over me when they find out your gone."

  I said, " Stefan, they barely talked to me. They won't even look at me. Each time I try to talk to them, they ignore me. It been like that since I broke up with Tyler."

   He said, " Caroline, look he cheats on you and just laughs in your face. He left town, without saying anything, with that slut he cheated on you with. You deserve someone who treats you right, and who loves every part of you for you."

   I smiled and nodded. He said, " Be safe. Don't worry I will visit soon. I promise."

  I said, " You better."

  He laughed and then I got in my car and waved him goodbye. I then started the 13 hour drive to New Orleans, my new home. I can't wait. It is a fresh new start.

    13 hours later, I arrived here in New Orleans. I drove and I seen a sign that said, ' Welcome to the French Quarter'. I can't believe I'm here. I see people playing jazz on the streets, painting art, and dancing. I drive up to my apartment, that is 5 minutes from a bar called, ' Rousseau's. I park my car and get out. I then went inside and talked to the owner of the building.

   I said, " Hey, Gloria. It's Caroline Forbes. We spoke on the phone."

  She said, " Oh yes. I know you will love this place. Come on, I will show you the way."

   I smiled and she leaned the way. We walked up two flights of stairs, and then she unlocked the door. I walked in and it was like a dream. There was a couch, and a loveseat in the living room with a flat screen tv. The kitchen there was a dishwasher, Stove, and a fridge. There was an island in the middle of the kitchen.

      I walked to the master bedroom, there was a queen size bed. With a couch by the fire place. Also, there is a balcony. I walked to the balcony and it was amazing, the view. There was a guest bedroom with a full size bed. I walked into the master bathroom. It was spacious and amazing. There was a shower, a jacuzzi tub, two sinks.

    I walked back to the living room and seen Gloria opening a curtain. I looked out and it was a wall sized window that let's you see the French quarter. It is so beautiful and peaceful. Gloria said, " Do you like it? It's one feature I decided to add to get some more people to buy it."

  I said, " Gloria, this is amazing. I think I will love it here."

  She said, " I know you will. Now do you need help carrying boxes up."

  I said, " No, I'm fine Gloria. I can get them, I am a vampire, so I can carry them."

  She said, " I know. I'm just saying, I can make the trips easier with my magic. But just let me know. I will see you around, Caroline."

   Gloria was a witch and she knew I was a vampire, when I contacted her about the apartment. She then gave me the keys and then left. I then looked at the view one more time, and went downstairs and quickly grabbed boxes. Since I am a vampire, with my speed and strength I got it done in an hour. I then decided to unpack everything and then relax.

    I unpacked and then drank a blood bag. I made some popcorn and sat on the couch. I turned on, ' Twilight'. It was the first one when Bella finds out Edward is a vampire. I know I am a real vampire and they are actors, but I still love the franchise. After I finished the movie, I went and laid in bed. It took an hour, but I finally got some sleep.