Chapter Eight

My birthday is tomorrow, I'm turning 16 and I'm sad cuz Zayn is no more with me. I invited the whole 11th grade including Zayn. Today I went with Nancy and Linda to do shopping, cuz I don't have a cute dress to wear, and I want something new. I went to Guess cuz there was this dress that caught my eye. I tried it on and it fit perfectly, as if it was meant for me. It was red and sparkly. Then I went to the Christian Louboutin place and saw some high heels which also caught my eyes. I asked the people who worked there for size 3uk and luckily they had it. I tried it on and and it fit perfectly and it goes with my dress.
The next day
It's finally my birthday. And I'm missing Zayn, I miss talking to him and I miss his cute British accent. I miss his smile and his dreamy eyes. Oh Zayn get out of my head. My mum took me to the hair dresser. The hair dresser was a proper gay, but he was good with hair, he dyed my hair light brown with brownish blonde highlights. Then he curled it and put it in a bun. It looked so good. And he left strands of hair out. Then we went to the makeup artist. She did a really cute style of makeup for me. Finally it was 6 and the party starts at 7. I got ready then when I was done, it was 6:50. We left the house then we got to the place, it was huge and outdoor and had grass. Everyone wished me happy birthday and Niall hugged me and gave me a super cute bracelet. I looked for Zayn but he wasn't there. That means he isn't coming. While everyone was dancing, someone touched my shoulder and said,"Happy Birthday Diana." I looked behind and saw Zayn. He put a necklace on my neck. The necklace said I Love You. I got up and hugged him, he was wearing a white shirt with a black blazer on top and black jeans. Then I told him,"I'm so glad you came Zayn, I was just sitting down here thinking about you." He said,"Remember when I told you that you're mine now and no one will take you away from me, I meant it." "And remember when I told you that I love you and I think about you all the time, I also meant it." Then we kissed, I felt relieved, happy and excited. Then he told me,"You are my world, my joy, and my everything." "You too Zayn." He then told me,"You were dating Niall to make me jealous right?" I nodded then he said,"It worked." I told him,"Speaking of Niall, let me go break up with him." I broke up with him and he took it better than I thought. I went back to Zayn and he knelt down before me and said,"I can't live without you, promise me that when we grow up, you'll marry me." I said,"I promise." He then gave me the promise ring. We went and started dancing. I saw my dad coming with the new mini couper, it was red. He told me,"Diana, say hello to your new first car." He handed me the keys and license. I thanked him so much. Then the cake came, it was 5 layers and had daisies on it. I made a wish and blew the candles. Zayn asked me,"What did you wish for?" I told him,"I wished to be with you forever." He hugged me tight. That's how my sweet sixteen party was.

...............................................................
Don't worry guys, this isn't the end of the story, I'm writing many more chapters and I hope you guys enjoyed it?