Prologue (Part I)

It was a lovely night in Japan in a forest we see a family of three camping this was the Silver family. They are camping as a celebration for their son having a quirk even though it is unusual, being he can summon strange figurines that are also keys for something.

????: Hey dad will we ever find out what my quirk can actually do instead of just summoning keys?

Mr. Silver: Son you remember the stories your mother and I told you?

????: Yeah about the warriors of old the Power Rangers?

Miss. Silver: Yes those ones well Dylan I have to tell you that, the first key you summoned was a ranger key

Dylan was surprised because his parents told him of a group called the Power Ranger Megaforce who used Ranger Keys to transform into Power Rangers that came before them.

Dylan: Really? If that is true how do I morph?

Mr. Silver: You see son you need a morpher to do that and that is why we are here

Dylan was confused by what his dad meant, so Mr. and Miss. Silver told their son that they were apart of a excavation digging crew a few years back and they found an old Ranger base at the mountain not too far from them.

Dylan: Really an actual Power Ranger base!!!!

Miss. Silver: Yeah and we're hoping that we can find the silver ranger morpher there so you can use your quirk to its fullest potential since you have the silver ranger key

This got Dylan very excited for the next day seeing an actual ranger base like the stories he's been told and getting to use his quirk properly, if only he knew what would happen next.

~Timeskip; Late at night~
~Dylan's POV~

I was in my tent sleeping when I was awoken by a loud bang making me jump awake, I heard yelling and screaming outside I recognised two of the three voices as my parents.

????: Where is the boy?

Mr. Silver: We'll never give you our son!!!!

Miss. Silver: We'd rather die!!!! You'll never take our son Vrak!!!!

I peaked out of the entrance of my tent to see what I think is a man in blue armour standing in front of my parents with a lance in his hands.

~Vrak~

Vrak: I'll have your son whether you like it or not X-Borgs!!!!

Multiple robot looking monsters appeared out of nowhere and started to surround my parents who took fighting stances.

~X-Borgs~