Antelogium

Warning: SPG!

Enthralled

After parking my car in front of a crowded high end bar I went inside as fast as I could. My peers getting drunk inside for their entire life.

“Hi, Red!” mga nakakakilalang bati ng mga babae pagpasok pa lang.

I greet them back just by wiggling my brows with pure lopsided smile.

“Nariyan na...” malayo pa lang narinig ko na ang malakas na hiyaw ng mga kaibigan, though the bar's music was loud I can hear their voices halfway.

“Kita niyo, nilalapitan agad ng babae.” Harold stood beside his girl, his one arm hanging on the girls shoulder with a glass of whiskey the other hand. Umiling ako sa kaniya.

“Inom tayo?” a sexy woman leaned on, my eyes caught her attractive lips. Pinaunlakan ko siya ng ngiti. She lean towards me caressing my arms, jump to my chest.

“Long time no see? Haven't you miss me?” big butt, big boobs and a curvy body sounds great to me. I licked my lips eyeing her exposed chest. I'm craving. But going back at her face and just found out she's not my want, I've heard a lot of news about this woman. She took two boyfriend's a day. How thorny!

“I don't do misses, you know that!” I grin.

“Can't wait for you to grab me, I'm always free... if you'll need anything don't forget my number... it's inside your pocket.” I may like having a body she has, a friend told me that she's wild in bed, maganda sana but she's too desperate. Too eager to get a man she can bed.

Who would believe that there's a woman who is determined to get a man hoping that she can find love just by offering herself?

“Just call me baby boy!” she whisper in my ear as she tap my pocket at the back where she puts a small card inside it and wink at me with biting lip before leaving.

“Ayos ba?” Chester tapped my shoulder. He chuckled.

“Kanina pa nag-aabang 'yon sa'yo alam niyang darating ka.” Braud said drinking his shot of whiskey.

“Anong sabi? I saw that she put something in your pocket.” si Harold.

“Same as old.” they all laughed at that. Gil handed me a glass of whiskey which I take and drinked.

Harold laugh harder. “Let me guess, it's a business card contains with numbers that will lead you to bed, am I right?” halakhak niya pagkatapos.

“Grab it, Red. Taste her!” Damn my friends they at it again.

I smirk a bit and drink my whiskey. Though, Chester shrug his shoulders and make a cruel grin.

“Ang tagal ka n'yang hinihintay. Kailan mo ba kasi pagbibigyan?” nilagok niya ang basong may alak saka tumawa.

“Until she get exhausted?” Rufus hunch.

I sit next to Gil giving me another shot of whiskey.

“She's too desperate.”  I answered quaffing my whiskey.