Chapter 2- It's Not A Date!!

Author Note: This was re-edited was on Wednesday, October 21.

{~No One's POV~}

School had ended and Luke was going to go hang out with his Childhood Best Friend, Alex. Yeah...not Zander. Zander had ignored Luke the rest of the day, and everyone else had no idea what was happening between those two.

Mrs. Smith decided to take Luke and Alex to the mall so that they could hangout, "Ok kiddos! Have fun on your date...!" She said laughing while she saw the blush grow in her sons face, "Mom, this is not a date-" Luke chuckled at Alex's face expression.

Mrs. Smith just looked at Alex and Luke and then said, "Of course it's a date! You two always talked about getting married when you were little kids!" Mrs. Smith replies to her now red-faced son.

"It's not a date!" Luke and Alex said in union.

Mrs. Smith just rolled her eyes and smirked, "Sure~ Keep telling yourselves that."

After a few seconds of silence, Mrs. Smith finally said, "Call me when you need me to pick you boys up!" She then waved goodbye and headed for the doors.

After a while, Luke and Alex started walking around the mall, "Sorry about my Mom..." Alex said in a soft toned voice, Luke just stared at him he laughed a little, "It's alright Alex, there's no need to apologize!" Luke gave Alex one of his goofy smiles.

. . . .

"When did you become so hot..." Alex had now stopped on his tracks while Luke followed and did the same, "You think I'm hot...!?"

{~Alex's POV~}

After my Mother left me and Luke started walking around the mall. I felt so embarrassed about the whole 'date' situation, 'Kinda wish it was a date...' Wait what?! Ugh, what am I thinking?!?

I looked over to Luke to try and find the right words to say, "Sorry about my Mom..." I saw how Luke turned to his gaze at me and stayed like that for a bit, "It's alright Alex, there's no need to apologize!" Luke then gave me his signature smile.

'No matter what...I always keep falling in love with his smile...' I smiled to the floor and six words spilled out of my mouth, "When did you become so hot...." I never really meant to say that, 'Shit...!' I stopped in my tracks and realized that Luke did the same, "You think I'm hot...!?" Luke turns around and faces me.

I didn't know what to say so my respond was really off, "hAhAhA...! Of course not!!!" I nervously laugh, 'Ah shit—I messed up'

Luke looked at me not believing a single word I had just said, "But you just said-" I then cut Luke off, "You must be hearing things!!!!" I the sighed, 'Nice save Alex...' Luke looked at me and disbelief knowing I was lying but decided to go with it, "If you say so..."

{Luke's POV}

Me and Alex were walking while I gave Alex my signature smile, "When did you become so hot...." I heard Alex say, 'Hot..?! Did Alex just call me hot...?'

I stopped walking and turned around to face a now panicking Alex, "You think I'm hot...!?" I saw a slight blush grow on his face, "hAhAhA...! Of course not!!!" Alex says while laughing nervously, "But you just said-" I saw as Alex struggled to find the right words to say, "You must be hearing things!!!!"

I could tell he was clearly lying. But I decided to just let it slide, "If you say so..." as I said those words I could see the look of relief spread across Alex's face.

{~No Ones POV~}

It had been about 3 or so hours. Luke and Alex were just about ready to go home. When they were walking to the exit Luke spotted a pair of drums, "They look pretty cool,"

(They looked somewhat like this:)

Alex was switching between at Luke's face and the at the drums, 'It's almost Luke's birthday

Alex was switching between at Luke's face and the at the drums, 'It's almost Luke's birthday...and he seems to really like to drums. I should get those for him...!' Alex smiled to himself at the thought of Luke's astonished face when he gave those to him.

Suddenly, Alex's phone started ringing. He took his phone out of his pocket and answered it, "Hi Mom. What is it?"

"I'm outside the mall! Where are you, boys?"

"We're going to the exit right now."

"Okay then! I'll be waiting so hurry up." Mrs. Smith hung up.

Alex sighed and grabbed Luke's hand, he then started walking to the exit.

A few hours later...

As Luke was standing outside looking at the stars Alex came outside and stood next to Luke,

"What are you doing?"

"Just looking at the stars." Luke said with a soft mile on his face. His eyes glowed with the moonlight and his hair moved in perfect harmony with the wind.

There was silence. Not uncomfortable silence. Not awkward silence. Just silence. A very comfortable silence.

Alex looked at Luke, admiring everything about him. Luke turned his gaze to Alex, "What are you doing?"
Alex blushed and looked away, "N-Nothing."
"Is looking at me seriously nothing?" Luke chuckled and gave Alex his signature smile again.

Alex and Luke looked up at the sky, which was filled with billions of stars, they both smiled and held hands.

To be continued....

Was this the beginning of Luke's new love story?
Or will Luke end up with Zander?
Who knows, Luke has all the answers to who he will end up loving the most.

*CoUgH cOuGh* I, myself am trying to figure out who to ship :,)

Some of you asked for me to try and continue this so here you go ^^