Chapter Seven

"Are you sure that I can fly over there and spend time with you? Yeah, I just need to ask to have those days off so they know. Okay. I know, I know. Soon, granny. Or..at least I hope so. Though, don't get your hopes up yet. Okay granny. Love you. Yep, I will be requesting those days off. Okay bye." I press the hangup button quickly, exhaling deeply.

'I hate it when family members try to drag on the conversation in a phone call. Especially when it's time to say goodbye and hangup. Though, it's my grandma, so I can't really stay mad or frustrated. I love her too much to stay like that at her.' I smile slightly before going through my contacts and finding my work number.

I put the phone up to my ear, waiting for someone to pick up. Eventually someone picks up and I tell whoever picked up who I am and that I need to speak to Marissa, the one who manages everyone's schedules. I get put on hold for a few minutes, spacing out while staring at my beanbag that is in the right corner next to my closet. Once I'm taken off of hold, I snap back to reality, hearing Marissa on the other line of the call. I tell her that I'd like to request the entire week off in 2 weeks, telling her the occasion. She tells me she'll see what she can do and that she'll call back once she figures out if I could do so or not. I thank her before hanging up and flopping onto my bed.

I flip over onto my back and suddenly I get an incoming facetime call from Sapnap. My expression turns into a confused one before turning into a happy one. I answer the facetime call, sitting up before he can see my double chin that tends to appear when I lay down.

"Hey Y/N. Whatcha doin?" Sapnap says, he smiling at the camera.

"Oh nothing. Just waiting for the schedule manager at my work to get back with me." I smile back at Sapnap, fixing my hair a little. It seems to be a little messy from when I was moving around on my bed.

"Oh. Why is that, if you don't mind me asking? Did they mess up your work hours or something?" Sapnap says while subconsciously tilting his head in confusion.

"Nono, I'm just trying to see if I can get an entire week off so I can go fly over and visit my grandma. I haven't seen her in a while and she wants to see me in person." I smile some once I realize Sapnap's little head tilt.

"Ooohhhh, gotcha. Well, I hope luck will be on your side and you'll be able to visit your grandma. If they don't let you take the week off, let me talk to them. I'll make sure you get that week off AND more days off after that. Noone messes with someone's time they are spending with their grandma. It's very valuable, y'know?" Sapnap smiles proudly at what he said, trying to seem intimidating but is failing badly. It's a cute look on him.

"Yeah, right. It is best to spend as much time with grandmas while you can." I giggle quietly at Sapnap, hoping he wouldn't hear me. Seems like I failed by the looks of his face.

"What's so funny, huh? Am I not intimidating? If so, I guess I need to practice more. Though, I'll still show them! Just you watch, Y/N! Imagine all the days you will have, free of work and being exhausted and stress free!" Sapnap smiles before laughing evily.

My giggling turn into laughter, me smiling at his silly behavior. His evil laughter calms down into normal laughter, he staring at me through the phone while doing so.

"You're such a dork, Sapnap." I say while smiling.

.
..
...
....
.....

My suitcase has been packed and I was up and ready for my flight. Though, I wasn't ready for how early the flight would be. It was nearly 4 in the morning for lord's sake! Though, knowing that is was real early, I was hoping that there wouldn't be many people on my specific plane. Who knows, maybe I'd get the seat next to me free of no person.

Once I had went through security, etc and boarded the plane, I found my seat and quickly sat down. Turns out I had gotten the window seat. If it weren't for it being so dang early in the morning, I'd be ecstatic about the flight. Not long after the plane went off, I fell into a deep sleep, wanting to regain back the sleep I had lost due to having to get up early.

Welcome to Houston Texas.