𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐲|𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

I stood there next to Desire's car, glaring at Trap as Boogie, Shawn, Ja'Mani and Glo laughed at me. Currently, I'm telling them how Trap made me sit through a whole class period, asking him to hand me whatever items I needed to use at that moment. Every time the teacher, whose name that I know is now Mrs.Jackie, caught me talking she literally called me out in front of everyone.

"Dat's fucked up." Glo laughed. "And on top of that, every time I finished using something he would snatch that shit off my desk and I had to ask him for it again." I added and Boogie laughed even harder, in fact he screamed.

"You shouldn't be so dam stubborn." Trap said shrugging his shoulders. Says the nigga that wouldn't give me my book bag, all because I wouldn't ask for his help unlocking my locker. "Whatever." I replied.

"Ite I'm out, I'll see y'all at da crib." Boogie said as he dapped up, Trap, Glo, Shawn and gave Ja'Mani a side hug. "Trap you ridin?" He asked as he gave me a side hug also.

I looked around for Desire and she's still not here yet. It's the end of the day and everyone is starting to leave, the only reason the boys and Ja'Mani are here is because I'm here waiting for Desire ass.

"Nah my shit ova dere, and cause every time my ass leave some shit happens." Trap replied.

I took my phone out my pocket and called Desire. Her phone immediately went to voicemail. I scrolled through my phone looking for my papa's contact and when I found it, my phone died. "Damn." Glo said and I glared at him.

"I can just take you home." Shawn offered and I snapped my head in his direction. "Damn broke yo neck why don't you." Glo mumbled.

"You couldn't have offered like ten minutes ago? You know before my phone had died?" I snapped and he kissed his teeth. We've literally been sitting here for twenty minutes, waiting for Desire and he's had a car this entire time?

"It's da attitude for me." Glo said making Ja'Mani laugh.

"Akikiki bye Glo and Jumanji-Ja'Mani." I quickly corrected myself. Trap, Glo and Shawn burst into a fit of laughter.

I looked at Ja'Mani and she glared at me, but it wasn't really a glare because she also looked to be holding in a laugh. I really didn't mean to mess up her name. It just sounds exactly like Jumanji. "Alright, you got dat one. Bye lil girl." She replied.

The boys dapped each other up and then Shawn and I broke away from them, because Trap, Glo and Ja'Mani were all walking in the same direction.

"Sorry for the attitude." I apologized, it's not his fault Desire didn't come. "You know it's cool." He replied. We approached an dark grey car that looked to be one of those new chargers.

Once Shawn unlocked the doors I quickly got inside just to get off of my feet. They were hurting so bad and I just wanted to soak them in the tub.

As soon as Shawn started his car, NBA Youngboy Al Nash, blasted through the speakers making me jump and let out a horrified scream. Shawn started laughing and I turned down the music. My hang cling to my chest as if I just had a heart attack. "That's not funny, my heart hurt nigga." I said as he continued to laugh.

__________

"Papa I'm home and Shawn with me!" I yelled, hoping my papa would hear me. "He's not here." Shawn said.

I walked in the kitchen and it was empty, "How do you know?" I asked walking back to the living room, just in time to see Shawn plop down on the couch like this is his house.

"Because he's never here when we get out of school. He's working he don't get home till around six or seven plus his car ain't in da drive way." He responded and I looked at him weirdly.