8. ─ sympathy 🎐

EIGHT.

━━━━━━━━━ ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ ━━━━━━━━━

PLEAD! BEG FOR MORE!

┏━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┓

» [ rose colored boy ] «
0:00 ────── 0:00
   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹  

┗━━━━° 赤い糸 °━━━━┛

┗━━━━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━━━━┛

"[y/n]?"

You don't remember being in a dark place, a place where light is nowhere to be found; tied up in the bed.

You looked to where the voice was coming from, it was from the darkest corner of the room.

Squinting your eyes to take a better look; it was impossible. You looked around the place, fear eating up your soul slowly.

Where are you?

"K-karma? Is that you?"

"Aha, Karma?" The voice was getting so close yet so far.

"Where are you? Why am I here?"

"Karma... so filthy."

"It's so dark. I c-can't see."

"Because you're blind... so blind... blinded by those astonishing eyes that meant nothing but anguish... such a blind person."

"W-what? Who are you?"

"Who am I?... I don't remember."

"Can you let me go? Why am I tied up?"

"Don't ask me that. I'm not the one who did it."

"Did what?"

The voice started laughing. Louder and louder every second.

"Why are you laughing? Who are you?!"

"Poor [y/n]... You really don't know who I am? Well... I really can't blame you. That fucking jackass ruined everything."

"Who are you talking about?"

"Figure it out."

"Can you show yourself?"

You played with your pen, clearly not paying attention to whatever the teacher is saying. It doesn't matter anyways, you're already stupid and you know that.

What a weird dream...

It's been a week since Yuma's funeral and you can't help it but feel empty, well atleast for the past few days.

The funeral was heartbreaking, seeing some of his friends teary eyed; his parents hugging each other to feel comfort into each others arms- it still felt horrible.

You've been also getting a lot of dreams- nightmares do be exact. It's always unusual, strange, and mysterious. Mostly it being you tied up; you being on a room with a dark mood.

While you're contemplating about your life, Karma just watched you from behind, adoring your state.

So vulnerable.

He liked it.

∘⋅∶♡∶⋅∘

"[y/n]-chan? Did you get one of those nightmares again? You look so drained." He asked before sipping onto his orange juice.

"Yeah... I'm getting used to it." You chuckled

"You should go to a therapist."

"Nice joke."

"Eh? Why?"

"Parents."

"I mean... I can be your own therapist." He winked at you.

"W-what?" You looked away, trying to hide your flushed cheeks.

He chuckled, "I'm serious! You can tell me whatever you want, I'll listen."

"T-that's not how it works.."

"I'll make it work." He smiled.

"You do you, I guess." You smiled.

"Hey." He cupped your cheeks. "You should smile more. You look beautiful."

"D-don't say that!" You buried your face into your palms, being flustered about it.

"Eh? Why not? I didn't lie though." He smirked.

"Don't talk to me!"

He laughed before stretching his arms, wrapping it on your shoulder. He pulled you closer to his chest, resting his chin on top of your head.

"Don't be flustered. You already know I love you."

"Stop it..."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

💌 a filler chapter cuz i wanna take the story slow. i just wanna state this out: this is an AU story. koro sensei isn't gonna appear on this story. the characters are also third years (that means imagine karma being tall and hotter)

also, thank you for 3k reads!! ilyall ❤️