Please fight for me...

They are now at the corridor of the hospital crying and waiting for Yuxin "I'm sorry gege it's all my fault" Chengxuan said gripping her hair but Yuyan stopped her from doing it "stop Chengxuan...do you think doing that will make Yuxin happy?" She said Chengxuan stopped but cried on Yuyan's shoulder "what to do..." Kun said in a low worried voice suddenly Yibo approached her "ITS YOUR FAULT!" He said and punched Kun right in the face "if you didn't hurt her she should've be happy by now!" He shouted Kun didn't fight back because he knew it really was his fault Chengxuan helped Kun stand up while Yuyan stop Yibo "Chengxuan calm him down I gotta call her sister" Yuyan said Chengxuan nodded and approached Yibo and calmed him down

Yuyan

I was panting heavily because of nervousness "Hello?" Shuxin spoke "Shuxin come here at the (address) quick!" I said "why what happened?" She worriedly asked "Yuxin..." I can't continue but I think she got it "okay! Me and Xiotang are on our way there!" She panickly said and ended the call I sighed when suddenly a girl approached me "Jiejie can you hold this for a while?" She said I nodded and hold the blueumbrella as she fix her lace "Celine!" Her mother shouted she ran towards her and left the blue umbrella I was about to stop her when they already left "what is this for?" I asked myself I turn the umbrella around and saw a quote "time doesn't heal anything...it just teaches us how to live with pain" I don't know but a tear fell from my eyes I again rushed to the three and I just saw them on the floor sitting while crying "Kun...Shuxin is coming" I said he looked at me with an I-dont-care look "let her come then I don't care" he said as he sighed we don't know what's happening when nurses and doctors started to panic we can hear them "WHATS HAPPENING?" Kun stand up and knock at the door but they won't let him in "Jiejie!" Chengxuan tried to peek bur can't "My buddy..." Yibo muttered "Liu Yuxin please fight for me..." Kun said as he punch a wall softly "don't leave us yet" I said then finally Shuxin and Xiotang came "WHERE IS SHE?!" Xiotang asked but Shuxin suddenly hit her "I'm the one who's supposed to ask that babe" she said Xiotang scratched her nape and said sorry but then "babe?" Kun asked "uhhh yeah I'm her girlfriend is there something wrong with that?" Xiotang asked but Kun was shock that he couldn't speak "where is Yuxin?" Shuxin finally asked I pointed at the room she was about to go in when I stopped her "not yet done..."

Hope you guys understand me and my situation right now....
Please be patient
I just wanted to say that this story will end soon I think I'll continue to my other story and after that....bye....
Just joking I have many stories that I prepared "in my drafts" so yeah dont you worry