Morenikeji

Mr Saka our English teacher has not been around for a few days . Rumours were flying around saying different things like how he died how he was sick. How he retired or how he was promoted. All rumours I am not sure are true . Mr Saka is a very nice man and a father figure to those of us who don't have fathers and those  who have. He was strict and under that demeanour was a nice and caring man in his early 50's . He was tall with dark brown eyes a upturned nose and pink and black lips in a round shape and a caramel skin with wrinkles starting to appear ,a birthmark (amioloun) in his eye ,a mole on the nose and grey hair forming on his brown hair that was cut low.
           If he was dead I will miss him dearly. I pray nothing bad happened to him with that thought in mind the principal came in with that thought in mind the principal came in with a man following behind him a corper to be precise with his green cap and a white top with NYSC ( National Youth Service Corps) A system placed by the government for Nigerian graduates to serve their country for a year though it depends on a their course, And a thing holding fire and a trousers and an orange like shoe with a black lace and a green jacket.

We greeted the principal and the corper

Good morning has you can all see I'm not alone. This is your responsibility temporary teacher Corper Eugene Oladokun . Your new English teacher can you all welcome him” Our principal said and we welcomed him. The principal left and gave me a good view of his face. He was 6'3 tall , he was caramel skinned a beautiful pointed nose and kissable pink lips, and a hard look on his face . I was fascinated by his beauty but I saw that I was not the only one but the other girls. What is there not to fantasize he has a six pack and very large muscles begging to come out of his best and dreamy tousled curls , he was every girl's dream guy.

“As you all know I'm your English teacher so respect me . I have a few rules that I wish for you to abide by No talking, No coughing, No laughing, Mind your business. I will be asking questions from time to time lastly my teaching should be paid attention to if you don't want to be flogged  Understood.”He said

Yes we chorus but someone said no from the back . I knew the voice it was non other than Chike    one Igbo boy who likes dusting cane and abusing teachers

“Who was that” The teacher asked bit of course as the students we are we didn't answer so he started beating everyone at the back side luckily I was sitting at the middle I was not flogged.
After getting flogged they finally pointed at Chike. The teacher asked him to lay flat and he gave Chike 10strokes on any and every
part of his body and I even thought he wasn't going to cry because he was known for dusting but he was crying like a baby.  Please remind me not to offend this uncle.
Throughout the class he was quiet which was unlike him , he was still crying and the teacher had flogged him 1hour ago. That was when I saw marks on his lower back and his arm  which was bad because he was light skinned which also means it was going to disappear anything soon

Throughout the lecture we were quiet and you can even hear the sound of a pin drop.
Even chike who was crying was whimpering softly, those who did not like english and usually fall asleep were the most attentive

That's a wrap  oh and the male love interest is not Davido I just used the photo so you can see how the uniform looks
Oh I wanted to update earlier but I had malaria and I didn't have data so I'm technically late at updating. What do you feel about this first chapter was is short , long , too boring, ?  I need to know and just so you know you guys rock🤘 and I love you so much 😘.