Chapter 8| ʙʟᴀᴄᴋᴍᴀɪʟ

^ 𝙹𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚎 | ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏssᴇs ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ... 😨

Y/N's POV.

"Look daddy! Look what I can do!" Bria shouted making me smile at her.

"Good job sweetheart!" I cheered as I watched her on the slide from the bench.

I was up all night on the phone with Ariana. I swear I always love talking to her, she makes me feel so special all of the time. Like how she can make time to actually talk to Bria and I, it amazes me because I know she's such a busy woman.

As crazy as it may seem, I really feel something with this woman. Something that I've never felt with anyone before. Not even Bria's birth giver.

I bet I sound like a clown but I don't really care. Ariana and I may not know each other all that well but I feel like we do. I feel like we've known each other for a life time.

Even though all of our conversations are over the phone. They're deep conversation and they actually mean something. I don't know, she just gets me and I try to get her.

Plus my daughter loves her. Like a whole lot.

I smiled to myself thinking about how crazy Bria is about Ariana. She literally asks about her everyday.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing. Sighing I reached into my jacket pocket pulling it out.

"Hello?"

"Sir I'm sorry for bugging you but Josie wants you here in the office now." Tyson spat out quickly making my eyebrows raise.

"But it's my day off?"

He sighed. "Yeah I know that. But she's going to go fucking bat shit crazy if you don't come. You know how she is please man."

I closed my eyes and sighed bringing my hand up to hold the bridge of my nose. "Fuck." I mumbled under my breath.

"Alright, look man. Tell her I'm on my way."

"Ok. See you soon."

"Yeah." I said before hanging up the phone and stuffing it back into my jacket.

Looking back up I got up from the bench and walked towards Bria.

"Come on babygirl, it's time to go."

She jumped down from the swing. "Aww man, daddy I was having fun!"

"I know but we don't need to be late."

"Ok. Daddy, we still get ice cream when I get home?"

"Ah sweetheart." I sighed bending down to her level. "I'm sorry but daddy has work, grandma is gonna be picking you up today, ok?"

Bria looked down away from me and I knew I had just hurt her feelings.

"Daddy's sorry sweetheart." I sighed running my hand over her head.

She sighed deeply. "It ok dada."

I hate braking promises to my little princess. No matter how big or small they are.

I stoped walking and lifted her up in my arms. "No it's not. But I promise we'll go for ice cream as soon as I get off, ok?"

Bria nodded.

"Now where's that smile that I love?" I cooed at her while tickling her stomach making her giggle loudly.

"It's here daddy!" She cheesed making me smile.