eda x shy reader

Reader pov:I headed to town with eda,  she needed something for lillith

Reader pov:
I headed to town with eda,  she needed something for lillith.
As we got to the shops, we got seperated, and that raised my anxiety just a little.
I decided to go to one of the shops, seeing that eda would find me  soon.
I felt a tap on my shoulder, and turned around.
Eda was there, looking really upset.
"(YN) WHERE DID YOU GO ?" she yelled, tears forming, I had never seen edacry before so I held her "we just got seperated, thats all " I said, hoping to calm her nerves, but that seemed to make her even more frustrated than before.
"We need to go,  now!" Eda said, grabbing my arm. We left their so fast , you could literally see the wind.
We got back to the house and eda went to the kitchen, and started cooking, I looked down feeling sad that eda yelled at me.
" (yn) whats wrong, are you hurt?" Eda asked worried, walking over to me.
"I just don't like getting yelled at."
I said , eda put a hand on my shoulder, and told me why we had to leave.

Apparently the emperor was there, giving a speach to all of the people there, and she did not want me to get mixed up in that crowd.

I understood,  but eda still looked upset
" I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you" she said.
I gave her a happy smile, I forgave her, but there was still some tension.

"Hey, how about some fun tonight , you know, just you and me?" I asked.
She looked at me and blushed.

"Only if you want to" she said looking away.
I wanted to relieve the tension so this is my way.

Later...

I walked to eda's room, wearing red lingerie, I opend the door and there was eda, looking at me shocked.
"Alright! Now this is more like it!" She said.

Lemon ( ́༎ຶٹ༎ຶ )

Eda grabbed me and started kiss me hard, one hand playing atthe hem of my panties,  while the other played with my breast.
She then stuck one of her fingers in me, then two.
After a while, I was just on the edge of ecstasy,  whrn she pulled her fingers out.
I moan out in annoyance, then she licked her fingers befir spreading my legs apart.
And started to tease me all over again, licking for a few minutes,  then all of a sudden she shoved her toung in.
I felt pleasure all over.
She rook her toung out and shoved something else in.
It was a vibrator. And then I came.
I did the same thing to eda

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙) ( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)