32

Jimin heard absolutely nothing else the doctor told him after that, completely zoning out and feeling absolutely sick to his stomach.

How could this happen...

He did everyhing to keep his baby safe...

He did everything right...

He didn't do anything he wasn't supposed to...

He made sure his stress levels were low...

How did this happen?

"Jimin?" Jungkook's worried voice brought Jimin back to reality, not realizing he had said his name twice before. Jimin looked in Jungkook's eyes as he breathed slowly, having no clue what he had just done to himself. "Jimin, are you okay?" RM asked cautiously as he looked at Jimin.

Jimin said nothing as he slowly nodded his head, looking up at the doctor to continue. The doctor continued to say whatever it was she was saying, but Jimin still heard none of it. He was too shocked. Too scared. Too confused.

Once the docor left, Jimin instantly slowly turned onto his side, and brought his knees up to his waist as he wrapped his arms around his stomach. RM and Jungkook said nothing as they watched Jimin stare at the wall blankly. They were shocked about the terrible news as well.

2 hours later, Jimin still said nothing. He didn't move, he didn't speak, he didn't go to sleep. The most concerning thing was that he didn't cry. There were no tears. Not even a small sniffle. Was he okay? Or was he just too shocked for the information to register? "Jimin..." Jungkook spoke up after a while, softly placing his hand on Jimin's right leg. Nothing. "Jimin, you okay?" RM asked cautiously. Nothing.

RM stood up, and crouched down in front of him, looking into Jimin's empty eyes. "Hey, look at me." RM slowly told him, not wanting to disturb him or make him upset. Jimin looked RM in his eyes. "I know you might not think so, but, it really will be okay-" RM fell back as Jimin slapped him across his face, causing Jungkook to flinch. RM rubbed his cheek as he stared at Jimin in shock, watching how Jimin just continued to stare blankly at the wall. "Don't slap me." RM told him in a calm voice, even if he was incredibly pissed at Jimin. "I'll stay with him. You can go home." Jungkook told RM as he took a small deep breath. "You have to stay here for a day, so I'll come back tomorrow, or later today." RM told Jimin as he stood up from the floor. Jimin still said nothing. Jungkook sighed as RM left, looking between the door and Jimin. Jungkook reached for Jimin's phone, and called someone in his contacts to get the full story.

'I know what he's doing. That mother f*cker. You know what, I shouldn't care, because it's not gonna do anything. My opinion and feelings don't matter. Because, oh yeah, I don't matter. Not one bit. I shouldn't be here. I should be out in the middle of the road getting hit by cars that would actually kill me. Or maybe if I stroll in random alleyways, Kyungmin will kill me, and end my suffering. That would be so amazing.' Jimin thought as he continued to stare at the wall.

"Jiminie..." Jungkook mumbled weakly as he hung up the phone. "Jimin, please say something." Jungkook asked as he layed down behind Jimin, not bothering to touch him. Just to stare at his back. Jungkook continued to ask Jimin to say anything for the next 10 minutes, but the only thing he heard from him was his breathing.

"Hyung."

Jimin froze at that word. Jungkook never called him hyung. Even if he was his hyung. Jungkook was too much of a brat to give Jimin respect, so it was always 'Jimin'. Always. Except for the very few times it was 'Jiminie'.

"Hyung, please."

Jimin felt the thing he didn't want to ever feel again.

"Hyung, say something. Please, hyung. Please."

Jimin felt the tears sliding down his cheek.

"Hyung."

Jungkook looked at his hyung's back as he himself wanted to cry. Suddenly, Jimin's sides began shaking slowly. In a rhythm. Before he knew it, he heard it. A sniffle. Before Jungkook said anything else, Jimin let out a soft sob.

Jimin knew if he started crying, he would never stop.

"Hyung?" Jungkook looked over Jimin's shoulder, and saw him sobbing silently. Jungkook pulled his long sleeve down to his palms, and slowy slid his thumb across Jimin's cheek, wiping his tears with his thumb. Jimin grabbed Jungkook's arm, and held it against his chest as he started crying. Jimin brought his knees up to Jungkook's arm, completely trapping his arm as he winced in pain from moving his left leg.

"I'll be here, hyung." Jungkook told him as his arm started going numb already. Jimin cried harder as he squeezed Jungkook's buff arm, his pillow getting soaked with tears. Jungkook wrapped his other arm around Jimin's torso, slowly trailing his hand down to his stomach. Jimin gasped for air as he shut his eyes as tight as he could, seeing nothing but red and black now.

Jungkook felt himself tearing up as he slowly rubbed Jimin's tummy, thinking it might help the information process in his head.

'He's not there. He's gone. I'll never see him again. I killed a child. I ended their life. It's gone. He'll never see the sun because I killed him. I'm a murderer. He's not there. I'm meaningless and heartless. I killed someone. I killed a baby. I killed a baby.' Jimin repeated in his head as he cried hard into Jungkook's arm.

Jimin cried for almost an hour and a half, before falling asleep with Jungkook's arm trapped against his chest. He slowly removed his left hand from Jimin's now steady stomach, and grabbed his phone from the end of the bed. He snuck a picture of Jimin, making sure to get his tear-stained cheeks, and sent it to RM, saying he got him to at least cry. Although, RM was probably asleep. It was almost 7 in the morning after all.

Jungkook woke up to a groaning Jimin a few hours later, and slowly opened his eyes. "Jiminie?" He asked as Jimin started squeezing his arm tightly. Jungkook bit his lip as Jimin started hurting him, but he didn't want to upset Jimin or anything, so he told himself to deal with it. Jimin whimpered loudly as he tensed up, pushing his head into his now dry pillow. "Hyung, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked softly as Jimin started to dig his nails into his arm, causing Jungkook to wince sharply in pain.

"Jiminie, t-that hurts." Jungkook bit his bottom lip harshly as he tried not to yell in pain. Jimin loosened his grip a bit on his arm, but quickly put it back as he groaned in pain. "Hyung~" Jungkook breathed out as his arm stung with pain. "Hyung, that really hurts." Jungkook winced as Jimin curled up into the tightest ball he could. "What is wrong?" Jungkook asked as he tugged on his arm, trying to release it. He knew Jimin tried to say something, because a small squeak was heard.

Could he not talk?!

"Jimin?" Jungkook asked frantically with that thought in his head. Jimin whimpered in pain as he teared up, only making Jungkook freak out even more. "Jimin, should I call a nurse?" Jungkook silently panicked, already looking around for the nurse button. Jimin instantly shook his head no frantically as he let go of Jungkook's arm. Jungkook watched as Jimin placed his arm on his tummy, lightly pressing Jungkook's hand down. "Oh. Cramp?" Jungkook asked as he carefully massaged Jimin's tummy. Jimin nodded his head as he whimpered loudly.

"You probably didn't hear the doctor earlier. She said you'd get really bad cramps for a few days from your body trying to readjust. She said it could last for a week, but it wasn't likely. It's okay." Jungkook explained as he gently rubbed Jimin's tummy lightly, being careful not to hurt him. Jimin nodded his head in understanding, being reminded of the fact he killed a baby.

Jungkook whispered nothing but sweet words to Jimin as the pain slowly disintegrated, Jimin whining at the fact he wanted Jungkook's help. To Jungkook's surprise, Jimin fell back asleep peacefully and quietly. Jungkook stayed awake a bit longer, just to make sure Jimin was asleep before falling back asleep himself.

Word Count: 1, 415