A Lustful Night

(Moriah Mills x Brony YouTuber Male Reader)

You are a Brony youtuber. You make video games videos, SFM videos of ponies and make porn version for commissions, you also do funny skits and scary and bloody vids like Rackaracka and you also do readings of creepypasta, mlp grimdarks, darkfics, and clopfics.

Right now you're editing videos while waiting for your pizza 🍕 to arrive. You're editing a video of your oc with another oc Zedwin.

The door bell rings, you go and answer it too your surprise it's one of your favorite pornstars Moriah Mills.

You are lost for words on seeing Moriah. "Hey there I got your pizza." She says to you. "Uh thanks how much is it?" You manage to say. "it'll be 20 dollars." She says to you.

You get the 20 dollar from your pocket. "I don't have money for tip." You say to her. She looks at you and up and down notice you wearing any pants. "I think I know away you give me another tip." She says to you.

"Like what?" You asked her. "First mind if I come in?" She asked you. You let her in. She sets the pizza on the table.

"So how am I gonna tip you?" You asked her. You got your answer when starts stripping.

"Uhhh Moriah what you doing?" You asked her

"Uhhh Moriah what you doing?" You asked her. "Get my tip babe." She walks to you and pulls in for a deep passionate kiss. You were surprised at first then went with it.

You wrap your arms around her as she wraps her arms around your neck. You grope ass as you both continue to make out.

She breaks the kiss and goes down to your crotch and pulls down your underwear and your cock springs out hitting cheek. "My my you're a big!" She says to you making you blush. "T-Thanks Mor" you said to her.

She kisses your cock and licks your cock from base to tip, licks back down getting your balls. You let out groans and moans as she gives pleasure.

Moriah takes you in her mouth and moans sending vibrating senses to your cock and starts bobbing her head.

"Ahhh fuck that feels good Mor." You said to as she continues her blowjob. Sounds of slurps and moans filled the living room.

She then pulls way. You lay on the couch as Moriah got on top of you sliding down on your cock and moans.

"Ahhh Fuck your tight babe." You said to her as she starts riding you. "And you're ahh soo big." She moans out to you as she rides you hard and faster. Wet slaps can be heard in the living room, her ass cheeks slamming on your knees.

You thrust upwards into her pussy making her moan even louder. "Ahhh ahhh ahhh yes yes that's it baby fuck my pussy good honey." Moriah moans as she rides you as you continue to fuck her.

"As you wish my dear" You said to her as you sit up and suck on her boobs.

You feel her walls tighten around your cock as your cock twitch inside. "Ahhh fuck yes I'm getting close Moriah where you want it." You asked her.

"Ohhhh ahhhh i-inside me cum inside me babe." Moriah moans loudly to you.

You cum inside her filling up her womb, as she cums on your cock.

You both moan loudly. After that Moriah lays her head on your chest. "That was wonderful Y/n." Moriah says to you.

"Indeed it was Moriah especially with you babe." You said to her. You both kiss each other.

The end

Well hopefully you all enjoy in this story with a pornstar

Starlight Glimmer Wanna do the honors hun.

Starlight "Sure honey, and as always we'll see you all in the next story bye bye /) brohoof (\ come here Lightning

Starlight "Sure honey, and as always we'll see you all in the next story bye bye /) brohoof (\ come here Lightning."

"As you wish my dear"