𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

CW//
quarantine,
corona virus,
mentions of a panic attack

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

"get in!" i yelled as i heard a knock at my door. Rudy came in with a shy smile.

"you okay?" he questioned, moving closer to the bed before juping on it, crossing his hands behind his head with his eyes set on me.

"yeah, i just talked both with my family and my boyfriend and everything seems to be okay. they all told me that it's important for me to stay here safe and sound at the moment, we're gonna catch up when this whole corona thing ends" i give him a hint of a smile.

obviously i wasn't okay, the whole virus thing made me extremely anxious and the thought of being forced to stay away from my family for quite some time scared me. but there was nothing i could do about it, except for stay safe and wait.

fortunately i didn't have to face it on my own, because the guys were here for me. yet at the same time i didn't like the thought of being a burden to them.

"i'm so sorry guys if i reacted that way and i scared you, i wasn't thinking straight. also i don't want you to think that i don't wanna stay here with you or anything." i explained.

"don't worry baby, i totally get it. it's a weird time we're all stressed. not gonna lie, i'm glad that you'll stay here with us though." Rudy smiled, watching me from my bed.

i smiled back at him before heading to the drawer.

"what were you doing?" Rudy asked pointing at the open suitcase on the floor.

"unpacking, since i'm stuck here" i said softly and he nodded.

"however, i'm taking the couch. you can have the bed" i said causing him to shake his head no.

"no way. i'm not letting your baby ass sleep on the couch" he said with a straight face causing me to let out a loud laugh.

"i'm sorry my what" i laughed.

Rudy shrugged "you heard it."

"you told it yourself, your back hurts. you can't sleep on the couch for a month or more, Rudy." i tried to talk sense into him but i obviously failed.

"if you wanna sleep on the couch with me, well, that's okay" he smirked, causing me to throw him a pillow jokingly.

"but my ass isn't gonna leave that couch, so cry about it baby girl." he joked.

i went to get back the pillow just to hit him again with it.

"you're a dumbass, Rudeth" i laughed, making him laugh with me.

"yeah, reason why you love me." he said smugly as we both started laughing again.

"i'm gonna need clothes" i sighed, staring at the few clothes i had broght with me since i thought i was staying just a week.

"no problemo, you can steal our clothes, it's not like we're going anywhere though" his voice grew sad in the last part of the sentence.

"don't worry Rudy boy, well get through this together."

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

"can y'all please be quiet for a few seconds? i can't hear my friend's voice from the other side of the phone!" Madelyn stomped her feet entering the living room where Drew, Rudy, Chase and I were playing just dance.

"oh hi Caroline!" Chase waved at the girl on the other side of the phone.

"yeah yeah yeah! i win!" Drew cheered as soon as the song they were dancing to ended.

"what? that's not fair! i got distracted" Chase whined, folding his arms.

"that's what they all say" Drew continued to tease Chase, who walked over the sofa and nestled into the pillow, pouting.

"stop whining big baby, now everyone please watch the real dancer here" Rudy pushed himself up from the sofa to place himself in front of the tv and i just followed him.

"i'm gonna kick your ass, Rudeth" i flipped him off.

"oh i'm so ready for that" he smirked, pressing play on the controller.

"just be quiet while you do it" Madeyn scoffed before going back to her room.

"i'm sorry, what were you saying?" Rudy climbed up on the sofa and started jumping on it, causing Chase to scold him.

"i kicked your fucking ass!" Rudy shouted exitedly, pointing at me. i laughed at him, helding my hands up in surrender.

"okay, okay, i guess you did it".

"who's next?" Drew questioned, as Rudy climbed off the sofa and sat down normally.

"not me, i'm exhausted" i whined, moving over my room.

"wait where are you going" Drew whined, spreading his arms open.

the three guys looked at me waiting for an answer.

"facetime hours" i simply said, waving at them a 'see you later'.

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

a.n.
this chapter is basically a filler but i love their friendship so i wanted to write about it, i hope it's not boring! don't worry, the drama is coming ;)