10

Wrong move . . .
1:34pm

-

"Key why the hell you keep asking the same questions?" She rolled her eyes at him on FaceTime. She start walking around the busy shop today was day two of open and everything was just busy. "I said I'm at the new shop."

Nene was helping her customers with finding the right outfit for the right day or date. She also had her cousin helping her. Bee was working on two heads at one time she also had her gay boy friend washing heads for her. Kay took the day off to help her friends but Nia was still open to do eyelashes. Kay was going to do inventory on the whole shop from top to bottom and order everything in an hour or so.

"Your big head ass faking. Who at the old shop ?"

"Nobody. Again nobody. Why ?"

"I need to go there for fast I'm on this side and need to piss."

"Why are you telling me ? You have keys for a reason so you never have to tell me. Ugly."

"Ima be there in a minute to beat your faking ass." He said and they both start laughing because he sounded just like her. "That's some lame ass shit you would say."

"It really is but I'll really beat at your ass that's the difference between us. What you doing today ? What's going on with the date care ?"

"I'm not doing shit I just got back last night a nigga tired, girl upset with me and I'm holding off on the day care for now. Still my place but it's going to stay closed for a minute."

"Yeah I know I'll be upset too. She didn't want to tell me y'all business but she needed somebody to talk to and I'm so upset with you what was you thinking ?"

"I wasn't thinking, like wasn't thinking at all. I couldn't even go to her house last night she changed my code to the door."

"Give her some time, send her some flowers let her know you trying and really sorry. I like Seven it took me some time but I like her." Kay said waving her the little girl who was with her mom as she walked into the back where the ladies office was at. "She's out here on some boss shit."

"Yeah I'm do all that today and I'll call you if I need your help with anything. I'll see you later don't let that place stress you out."

"I won't. See you later love you."

"Kay." He looked at the phone with a annoyed face. "The fuck ?"

"Sorry I love you."

"I love you too." He hit end on his phone as he was pulling up to the shop Tag was behind him driving his own shit. Key jumped out popping his trunk so he could move all the drugs into Key place of business. "Man this a lot and it's a month worth we gotta move this shit fast." It was four big black duffel bags each bag had a different drug that Key was going to sell in his club and outside.

"I say three weeks meet back up with Jefe with all his money and some so he know we really mean business." Tay said pulling two bags out carrying them to the back door since Key was smart and pulled around back.

They went to Dc to meet up with Jefe he did his deep investigation on Key and was happy to welcome him into his family along with Tag. He made them go through a 12 hour class of being smart and he threw them back home on a private jet with all the drugs that was worth half mill.

"That sound like a plan Kay or nobody else need to know this shit in here. She don't be here like that no more so we going to hide it in her big safe ima just change the code."