Chapter 2 - A Stone Monkey Demon

"Hmm..."

Looking a bit confused, Mo-Ri glanced down at his body. He patted both of his shoulders and raised his right leg.

"I kept my arms and I still have my legs..."

Tilting his head right, he looked more puzzled than before.

"But... where am I?

- - -

"Pa-tooey! There's no way I can just stick around doing nothing! Coming out of a bad fight is already boring enough, why am I stuck here now?"

Right after fighting a 'key infused' Jegal Taek, he was suddenly transported over here. And at this moment, he could feel a few unknown presences looking down at him.

With a slight pause, Mo-Ri gauged a rough estimate of their power; doing it as quickly as possible so they wouldn't notice...

'...Each one of them are stronger than Jegal, too...'

Hiding in the shadows, Mo-Ri could also sense another power much stronger than anyone he's ever fought before. And there was an even greater monster than that silently lurking around...

Luckily enough though, the presence hiding in the shadows seemed to be weakened.

Frowning, Mo-Ri dropped his head between his legs. There was a transparent red barrier separating him from the outside world...

"I wonder if Daewi and Mira are alright..."

Mo-Ri could see the city of Seoul under him, but... he was pretty sure it was completely destroyed during the fight with Jegal. Not only that, those six presences were revealing a hint of malicious intent...

He couldn't help but worry after realizing this.

After a while, Mo-Ri tapped on the barrier with his knuckles. A red ripple stretched across and slowly disappeared over the endless horizon.

"This piece'a glass really is strong, though. Even 'Kick of the Double Dragon' didn't leave a mark."

Finally starting to smile again, Mo-Ri pulled his head back and looked up at the endless abyss above him.

"But isn't this a bit too big?"

Turning his head to both his left and right shoulders, Mo-Ri couldn't see any end to the barrier underneath him.

It almost looked like a prison of some sort...

"Hehe, I feel kinda anxious when I think about that... don't really know why, though!"

Now grinning from cheek to cheek, Mo-Ri stood up. Tilting his head up, he directed his gaze at the presences looking at him from afar.

 Tilting his head up, he directed his gaze at the presences looking at him from afar

"I'll admit that you're pretty tough and all..."

Raising up his hand, he pulled something out of his right ear. Instantly, the Barrier began to violently tremble and shake beneath him. Red ripples were flowing out of where he stood like a stream of water.

"But I don't really feel like waiting."

Turning the little piece of rubble upside, Mo-Ri opened his mouth.

"Expand..."

"Yeoui."