Lets see how John and Paul are doing on their cake!

"Fine,what do we need to do?" John says,snatching the cook book from Paul.

Paul shook his head,trying to stop smiling from John's sudden determined tone

"We'll,we've got all the ingredients,and we just preheat the oven to..." He walked over and turned the dial "...350 degrees,and we just mix the stuff together.Know where the bowls are?"

John just looked at him blankly,then turned back to the book.

"Okay stupid question"He muttered while opening Radom cabin's until he found a decent sized bowl and bought it over to the counter where John was squinting at the recipe.

"How do you reckon we fold an egg,Paul?"Crinkling his nose and putting the book down.

"Uhmm.."

"Maybe you just crack it?"John offered,Paul shrugged

"I know there aren't supposed to be any shells"

"You're a regular Betty Crocker Aren't you?"

Paul rolled his eyes and picked up the book "Maybe..it says...somewhere else in the book"He said,flipping to the glossary

"It's gonna be a disaster"John piped buntly.

"It's just a stupid Cake John!And I don't fancy the Idea of cooking either,I'm only here to help you out.If you whine ONE more time,I'm leaving"

"Okay,Calm down Macca" John said in this 'granny voice'.Paul turned to leave but felt a tight grip on his arm,looking back he say John putting his puppy dog face.

"Fine,lets do this" Paul sighed