Celebrity Bacon

Once upon a time, there was bacon, this bacon had grown up in the best family ever his father who adopted him was none other than the Will Smith Genie from Aladin. Everyone loved the Genie but when they saw he adopted a piece of bacon he was shunned for being weird, but it didn't matter to him, his child bacon was his everything. Will smith Genie from Aladin would read to the greasy bacon every night, he taught the bacon everything like how to walk and read. The Genie loved this bacon, they had gone through some rough patches when the bacon was growing up, one time the bacon had run away from home to go clubbing with his friends, OooO naughty bacon thought you could sneak out, oh so cool to break the rules when your father hears about this he'll freak out! The bacon friends turned out to be no friends at all, they were only out to stab him in the back over and over again. This bacon found a new way to make friends, he joined social media, all the people were really nice to him he posted selfies and pictures of his creators. Maybe you can be bacons friend. Bacons Instagram is bacon.made.me.do.it, go chat with him, he's waiting for you.

Bacons life is not over just yet, he needs to become world-famous! help this bacon become celebrity bacon

Bacons life is not over just yet, he needs to become world-famous! help this bacon become celebrity bacon. We believe in you and our bacon. 

Written by :

JingleJingleItsMe

and

MrEdClifford