8

Pov.Nessa
A week has passed since the previous events. Today our entire class is going on a trip. Our director arranged it for us. We are going there for a week. I am already packed and on my way to the stop where the bus will be waiting for us. The only teacher with us is the history mister. Almost all the class members were already there. I started saying hello to my friends. Moments later, the teacher and the class elite, the boys from the so-called Sway, also appeared. About 10 minutes later our bus finally arrived. We started entering it. Everyone took their seats. I'm sitting with Addison, Dixie with Noah, Avani with Amelie, Cynthia with Quinton, Olivia with Mads, Riley with Madi, Josh with Bryce, Griffin with Anthony, Blake with Jaden, Kio with Chase. The teacher informed us that our journey would take several hours. Me and Addi prepared for this. We had a blanket and two pillows. We also took a laptop to watch something if we got bored. We covered ourselves with a blanket and I put the laptop on my lap. We decided to watch the next episode of Lucifer. Of course, we listened through headphones so that the whole class would not have to listen to our series. The next episode was brilliant as always! Then we got a little sleepy so like the rest of our class we fell asleep.

About 4 hours later I woke up because I was terribly uncomfortable. I decided to hug Addison because I felt a little chilly, I don't know why.

We got there after about 30 hours by bus. It was probably the most tiring journey in my life. We entered the hotel. The teacher stopped us and decided to give a speech.

- I know you guys are very tired right now. You're about to go and rest quietly. However, first I must divide you. Room 14 will have Dixie D'Amelio, Avani, Amelie, Olivia, Riley and Madi Monroe. Room 15 will have Kio, Blake, Anthony, and Griffin. Nessa, Addison, Mads, and Cynthia will be in room 16. And in room 17 there will be Noah, Chase, Jaden, Bryce, Josh, and Quinton. These are groups in the rooms. Now you can go to the rooms assigned to you and rest. The reception will inform you about breakfast in a few hours. Good night. -  teacher said

I grabbed the suitcase. And headed to room 16. I'm glad to have a room with Addi, Mads and Cynthia. I think we will have a great time together. We walked into the room together, it looks really nice. It is elegant, well-kept and spacious. I like. Each of us chose a bed. Tired, we went to sleep immediately. About 9 hours later, we heard a knock on the door. Addison got out of bed and opened the door. Our teacher came to inform us that in half an hour we were to go down to breakfast in the hotel restaurant. I wiped my eyes and slowly got out of bed.

- Let me tell you, I hardly slept on the bus, so I'm a hundred times more tired than you are. - Mads announced looking around the room

- Seriously? Every now and then I woke up because I was uncomfortable. - I replied remembering the way to Florida

- I slept like a dead man. - Addison laughed

I went to the bathroom, quickly did my morning routine, and got dressed. My outfit today looks like this:

 My outfit today looks like this: