Chapter XXXV

*Ashton's P.O.V*

She looks down at her lap and her fingers are intertwined. "Uncle Ashton is your daddy.." She said and I was so shock.

"Daddy?" He looks at us confused but then he hug me tight. "DADDY!!!" He scream and I hug him back. "Daddy where have you been?" He ask me.

"Daddy is too busy for going home.." Calum said and that's breaking my heart.

"Daddy, you'll live here with us, right?" He looks at me but I can't answer, does Alexa let me to live here? "And mommy will not working anymore or crying in the night!" He said.

"Why are you crying?" I ask her.

She shook her head. "Nothing.."

Andrew leave my laps and walk to Michael and playing with him and I walk to the pool at backyard.

"Hey.." Alexa's voice coming after me.

"Sorry.." I look at her in the eyes and she can't look at mine. "I'm sorry to make you crying.." I hug her but she doesn't hug me back and I pull off.

"Don't hug me, your girlfriend will mad at me.." She said and I let out a chuckle.

"We're broke up actually.." I said and she doesn't look surprise. "Are you giving me a second chance?" I ask her.

"Hm... after you buy us ice cream?" She's smiling now and I let out a chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We're at ice cream store, just three of us, Luke, Calum and Michael already left, they said it's family time.

"Daddy.." Andrew crawl on my lap and sitting on my lap as he keep eating his mint chocolate chips ice cream.

"What, baby?" I ask him and he shook his head while looking at his mom.

"Mommy will you stop working?" He ask her.

"Why should mommy stop working?" I ask him and suddenly the paparazzi come to us.

Hey! We're inside of the store!

"Dad who are they?" He ask me as he finish his ice cream.

"That's paparazzi.." I said.

"Oh mom used to have them too.." He said while smiling at me. "Mom always said I should hiding.." He add.

Alexa pick Andrew up from my lap and we're go out, there's a lot of paparazzi here, I hate them.

Andrew is lay his head on Alexa's shoulder and she hiding him in her jacket and I pull off my jacket to hide her.

We walk to the car and I open the door car for Andrew and for her. I drive as fast as I could, running away from them.

"Tomorrow there's a cover of us, then.." She said and I let out a chuckle.

It needs 15 minutes to arrive at her house and here we are now.

"Look at him, he's sleeping.." I said to her and she nod her head.

I pick Andrew up to his bedroom and tuck him.

"Thank you for giving me another chance.." I said to Alexa as I downstair to the living room and see her sitting there.

"Thank you for coming again." She said and I smiling at her.

"I should go, okay.. tomorrow I'll be back.." I said to her and she nod her head.

I kiss her forehead and leave.

_________________________

THEY ARE BACK! xx