✨Found✨

Pt. 2

I wake up peacefully this morning. I was expecting for Bucky to have a nightmare and wake me up but no, he's still asleep. I get up and kiss his head before walking to my closet to get dressed for the day. It's fall here so I put on a pair of skinny jeans, a Metallica shirt, and socks.

I walk to my bathroom and brush my hair, teeth, and wash my face. I pull my hair in a high ponytail and quietly walk out closing the door behind me. I walk to the kitchen to get coffee and Nat and Steve and Clint and Thor are already there. "Mornin." They all say some sort of hey or morning. I get my coffee and sit in an armchair to watch the news.

A few minutes later I hear footsteps walking towards me I look up and see Bucky with tears running down his face. I stand up and halfway jog to him cupping his face in my hands. "Honey, What's wrong?" He sniffles again and I pick him up. He looks at me and mouths 'Mama weave me.' My heart shatters.

"Oh sugar, you know I wouldn't leave you. I was letting you sleep some more." He sniffles and wipes his eye.

He lays his head on my shoulder and plays with Lamby and Ellie while I watch the news. Once I see the weather I stand up with Bucky in my arms and walk him back to my room. "You need a change Bucky Bear?" He nods a little but keeps on playing with his stuffies.

I get wipes and a diaper and set them on the bed. I look around a bit and finally find his pacifier laying under the blankets. I pick it up and take it to the bathroom to wash it off before walking back in the bedroom and pushing it passed his lips.

He hums in content and I change him with no problems at all, no squirming, no pushing away, nothing. I put the sweatpants back on him and scoop him up.

"You hungry honey?" He nods and sighs laying his head on my shoulder. I walk back to the kitchen and most everyone's awake. Thor, Steve, Tasha, Clint, and Sam are awake. Tony is probably still sleeping or in the lab with Bruce blowing stuff up.

I set him on the counter and get a clean bottle out of the cabinet. I pour a couple of scoops of formula in the bottle and fill it up with water before shaking it up and setting it in the microwave. Once it's done I sit I'm my chair and feed him. He suckles softly and I smile.

"Hey Tasha?" She looks up from her book. "What's up?" "Can you watch Bucky for a couple of hours I have to go to the store and get him some things." She nods and looks down at a sleeping Steve in her lap. "Yeah. Steve's most likely gonna be little when he wakes up so they can play." I chuckle.

"Good and will you give him another bottle around twelve and put his meds in it before he takes a nap please?" "Yeah." "Thanks so much." "No problem." I look back at Bucky who is almost asleep. "Sugar, you need to stay awake okay?" He nods a little and keeps eating.

He finishes a few minutes later and I give him his pacifier back. He smiles and sucks happily while he plays with his stuffies. I check the time. 9:30 am. I'll wait until ten to leave just so I can sit with Bucky for a little longer.

Steve eventually woke up and he wanted to play with Bucky. He takes out his pacifier. 'Mama? P'ay S'eve?' He asks cutely. "Yeah honey, but before you go play I have to tell you something." He nods with a slightly confused face.

"I need to go to the store and get you a few things okay? I'll be back after your nap." I coo. Tears pool his eyes and he cries shaking his head. "You'll be here with Aunt Tasha and Stevie. Y'all can play all day and have snacks. You'll be havin so much fun you won't even know I'm gone." I soothe as much as I can.

He sniffles and wipes his eyes with his hand nodding. "Alright, I love you Bucky Bear, I'll be back in a minute." I say and kiss his temple. I set him down on the floor with his toys and walk away thanking Natasha.