Ch.1

Trigger warning. If your wondering why there is no backstory or whatever, it's because this is mainly about Eri even if it is almost never written in her P.O.V. soooo :)

"Well, that was easier than I thought," a male green haired teen looked down at the bloody body lying before him. "I knew it was gonna be easy, but I thought he'd at least have some fight in him."

"Izu-chan!~ Can I-" a blond girl began.

Izuku cut her off, "No, you've already cut me today."

"Too bad!" the girl lunged at Izuku. He dodged and grab her arm, pinning her to the ground.

"Toga-san, I said no," Izuku sounded angry, but he truly wasn't. This was just there way of playing. "You need to learn how to control yourself you psychopath.

"Aww~ your no fun Izu-chan," the girl said to be Toga whined.

"Yeah yeah, we need to get out of here before the police show up anyway," the two teens climb up to the roof of the building they were next to and head back to base. Izuku was getting pretty excited, he heard that they were going to meet someone and hopefully join forces. They didn't tell him who though. I wonder why they won't tell me who we're meeting? He wonders. OH yeah. probably because of last time, heh...

Insert flashback sound noise thing.

"Ahhhhhh yeah, we are invading U~ A! We are invading U~ A! Yeah, we are! Yeah, we are! We are invading U~ A!.." Izuku quietly sung the song while skipping through the streets.

End of flashback because why not

Somehow, a pro hero heard and arrested him. Fortunately, the league broke him out, unfortunately, Shigaraki was super angry and locked him in a cell. Basically like prison again but he got to do what he wanted in there. That was probably why no one would tell him who we would be meeting. But, maybe he could somehow get Toga to tell him.

"Hey, Toga-san," Izuku turned to the blonde girl. "Would you mind telling me who we are even meeting in a couple days?"

"Nope, I'm not saying a word!" she replies playfully.

Izuku walked to her, grabbed her waist, and put his hand on her chin, forcing her to look at him.

"Aww~ Please?~"

Toga blushes madly at this and proceeds to stab him in the arm. Izuku falls to the floor.

"Ahhh come on! I thought that would work!" he whines, continuing to lay on the floor.

"My gosh, just get up whiny pants," Toga says, still blushing.

"No, you stabbed me."

"It wasn't even that deep, or in a vital place," she walks over to him and drags Izuku into the bar. Shigaraki was sitting on a stool, waiting for them.

"What happened to him?" he inquires.

"Well he tried using his hotness to tell me who we were meeting in a couple days. So obviously, the right choice was to stab his arm!" Shigaraki rolled his eyes as she continued. "then he fell to the floor in mock pain and wouldn't get up, so I just dragged him in."

"Geez you two, stop being so childish," Shigaraki stood up and forcefully put Izuku on his feet.

"Says the crusty man child himself," Izuku teased. Okay, maybe that wasn't the best choice.

Shigaraki flew onto Izuku, holding him on the ground by his neck-- of course, with only four fingers on each hand.

"The fuck you say, Deku?" (yo anyone getting Bakugou vibes?-) Shigaraki questioned through gritted teeth. Luckily for Izuku, Kurogiri walked in and dragged Shigaraki off him.