Chapter 3

Mia and I had small interactions, but still didn't talk much. On the other hand, Minho has been hanging out with me a lot. He always wanted us to be alone though. I didn't mind it. I thought it was cute. Yeah I liked him, but I thought that it was too soon to confess to him. Minho and I sat out in the yard, letting the sun warm us. It felt like you could fall asleep just feeling it.

"There's something on your glasses," Minho says.

"Oh," I sit up and take my glasses off and cleaned them.

"I was wrong, it was just your beautiful eyes," he smiles and blushes. He takes my glasses from my hand and puts them on me.

I blush too. "O-oh." I don't know why, but when he did things like that, openly flirting, I forgot how to function.

"You still look pretty with them on," he looks away and to the sky. "I like you more with your glasses. You're cuter." My face grew hotter, and I hid my face with my hands. Minho grabs my hands. "Don't hide your face. I enjoy staring at you." He takes my hands and intertwines them with his. Minho stares into my eyes for a while. My heart begins to race. He rests his forehead on mine, not breaking eye contact. But I wasn't prepared for what he would say next.

"You're really beautiful."