ep.1.ch.1

(Alt title : it's a new chapter of this hellish life)

(Also for the sake of this story I will put fake names for the schools and stuff like that... There will be sensitive topics featured in this story for character development purposes. So I will put in warnings when I feel it is necessary, and please read this. I have nothing better in my life but to contemplate posting on my stories)

{WARNING. SENSITIVE TOPIC AHEAD READ THIS CHAPTER AT YOUR OWN RISK. DON'T BLAME ME COURT attorneys use dark magic that I don't wanna deal with}

Tsuki Aki's pov...
-------------------

It has been a long day of moving boxes into the new house, not like I moved them all myself my siblings helped with the heavy lifting they know for a fact my noodle arms would snap if I tried to cary the bookshelf.

I lay in my new bed, I had just graduated from secondary school I'm now going into high school. There is a soul reason we moved. The people in our old Town were twisted perverts that would touch me and my little sisters. They always thought I was a female due to the way I looked and my name.

But no I can in fact confirm I was born with a penis.

Maybe it is the fact my hair is long? I don't know. But I hated getting out of bed every morning since I had to walk to school. The neighbors would be outside waiting for me to walk my sisters to school every day.

But there was one in particular I despised the most. And that was my boyfriend, he would always go past my personal boundaries.

I lay in bed looking at the ceiling as my eyes slowly start to get heavy, and then, darkness.

_________

The Feeling of hands crawling all over me and leaving a trail of burning pain behind woke me up in a cold sweat.

I was panting loudly bringing my knees to my chest and hugging them tightly.

All I could think about were those cold blue eyes that would peer at me when I walked the streets alone.

That night... Was the worst I've ever felt in so long.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Flashback...

"Stop chio kun!!! Please stop!!! It hurts!! "

I yelled Despretly, he didn't stop. I had to run into his own bedroom and lock the door.

I quickly grab my phone and dial
110. " Hello? What's your emergency? "

I was trying hard to stop my loud sobbing " H-help me please... He's going to kill me.. I-i can't go on like this forever " I choke out.

"Ma'am I would like you to tell me your address " The operator said in a frantic but calm voice. Of course. Everyone mistakes me as a girl.... I was barley a second year in middle school...

I tell her the address but just then I see the door start to bend, I heard a loud crack

I let out a scream.

I grab the nearest thing I could defend myself with and it was an extra curtain pole.

He had broken the door.

Crap crap what do I do... The police aren't here. Does he- he does... He has a knife... What do I do...

I hold the pole in my hands tightly and take a strong swing at his head. He falls with a groan. I can see blood on the floor now... I run out of the house lockng the door and waiting outside behind a tree holding the pole.