001 - Stressed out

Warning ⚠ : abuse and cuss words.

Author: sorry the story is crappy and long i don't have much experience in writing and i didn't know where to end the story :(

································································

·10pm Friday

It's a cold breezy night and im out on my balcony because i needed some air. Nothing new i guess. Tomorrow i start a "new life" as most people would say. A new School, one of things in my life that bring me the most stress. I just moved to Reseda aka cali.

All the other schools i got kicked out of because well...We'll find out one way or another.

My thoughts get interrupted by the sound of shattering glass and yelling coming from inside my new home.

I go inside to the cold freezing house. I walk into the kitchen to be met with my mom and my dad who reeks of alcohol and is barley awake and almost passed out on the floor, "What do mean you haven't got paid?! I don't work?! I stay home and cook and clean and take care of our child! While you're somewhere else doing who knows what with who! You're the man of this house, you know im not allowed to work due to my medical problem!"

He stands up almost tripping over but just in time catches himself to hold steady on the counter top.

"You know what i don't need to hear you bitching right now," He points a finger toward her,"i always support this family and this is what i get in return, some bitch telling me what to do with my time!"

"Don't call her a bitch!" I say angrily.

"Well looky here," He steps toward me,"Don't touch her!" my mom intervenes, my dad ignores her and continues," You're just like your mom, if it weren't for you we wouldn't need to move every year and spend so much god damn money all the time!" He yells in my face.

"Please don't hurt her!-" My dad slaps my mom in the face leaving a red tinted mark.
"Stop talking already, you're really annoying me here woman!" I take this chance to grab my mom's car keys and her hand and run out of the apartment. We both have almost dry tears streamed down our face. I get in the drivers seat and my mom gets in the passengers seat.

I lock the doors and drive as fast as i can so i can get away from that horrid man," Mom i need you to call somebody we can stay with for now, anybody, mom?" i try to look at her to see what's happening. I can hear her breathing loud and fast,"Y/n im so so sorry im-",Before i can hear the rest of what she says everything happens so fast,"Y/n!".

Then everything goes pitch black. For a second i thought i died, i woke up to a very bright light and a faded voice "Miss y/n? Miss y/nn?" My vision focuses and i look around.

I know where i am. A nurse. Plain white walls with weird anatomy pictures. A bunch of iv wires. Hospital bed.

"-Miss y/nn? Can you hear me?"

I flinch at the sudden voice again. I nod a little and respond with a "Sorry yes?" She smiles and says,"I just need to ask you a few questions about what happened or what you remember from last night...Think you could do that?" I nod and her smile fades a little bit.

·10 minutes later (Time skip)

"Thank you miss y/n for your cooperation, We'll get your prescription ready in about an hour. By the way I'm nurse diaz."

Before she can leave i grab her arm,"What about my mom? Is she okay? What happened to her? Where is she?" She subtlety chuckles at my sudden rush of questions,"Don't worry miss y/n she's fine, she's just under some sleep medication that all. Nothing to worry about for now."

After a couple of minutes they bring in another patient in with a bed. He has brown hair, Blue eyes, and he looks about my age.

Nurse diaz comes in,"Sorry miss y/n we have another patient to treat." She smiles and runs back out of the room.

I look at him and then he looks at me,"hey." He says quietly.

I do a subtle wave and say hi back.

It stays awkward for about 3 minutes because none of us say anything until i ask randomly,"Sooo...what are you in here for?"

His eyes of widen, and his lips pinch against each other, then he gives a look like he suspects me to know the answer.

"Uh...don't you already know, i thought you would've noticed by now." He gives a look of sarcastic-ness and awkwardly laughs.

"Um no i haven't, just tell me" I give him a confused look.

He rolls his eyes and points toward a little bit above his lip.

"Ohhhh"I finally get it.

"Yeah.....so you're not weirded out or anything?"

"Duh of course not, I'm not gonna judge you for something you didn't ask to be born with."

"What about you? What are you in here for?..-Wait lemme guess, Fight at school?!" He says excitingly.

"What the fuck haha? Nooo, i don't know kung fu or whatever!..Car crash."

"ah." He nods.

"Yup, anyways what's your name lippy?"

He rolls his eyes sarcastically again,"lippy"? Please don't call me that."

"Oh im sorry...what's your name anyways?", He sighs,"Eli moskowitz, but just call me eli" I reach and shake his hand,"Nice to meet you eli" He smiles,"Anyways im y/n l/n but u can call me anytime? Haha"I say as a way to try to keep the conversation going with a little pun.

He starts laughing and we talk the night away. The nurse came in a couple of times to check on us and said i would be able to check in on my mom in the morning.

·4am (Time skip)

I wake up screaming my lungs out which wakes up eli,"AHHHH..oh my gosh! Are you okay?!"

"Yeah sorry, night terror. It's normal" I turn over to lay on my side and face eli.
(Fun fact: I have night terrors in real life)

"Why are you still here?"I ask.

"Um well-actually..I have to get another surgery for this dumb thing..."

I nod,"That's good, i guess. When do you leave?"

"Tomorrow i go home, what about you?",He looks at me and also lays on his side facing me.

"Yeah me too but in the morning, i have to go to school the day after I think..ugh"I groan.

Yes I've had a really shitty day, but i have to keep my grades up to make sure i can actually graduate someday. I thought to myself.

"Really? Well what school do you go to?" He asks.

"I don't remember what it's called, I'll probably go to the same school as you anyways."

"Yeah you're probably right haha"

I grab my phone from the chair by the side of the hospital bed to check the time.

·5am (Time skip)

I lazily get up and put on my slip on sandals and head to use the restroom. On the way i see eli peacefully sleeping. Adorable.

Once im done using the restroom I head out to see my mom, I head to her room but i don't see her in bed, i check the bathroom, gone.

"Where the hell is this woman?"

"Um hello...y/n?"

································································

I'm sorry, I'm so bad at writing you guys, i was nervous and ppl were actually reading my story and i forgot to un-bold like half of it and yeah sorry you waited so long for a crappy story, i hope you enjoyed the first chapter though.