She Needs You, We All Do

some of y'all are gonna make fun of me for the names i used in this one shot but idgaf and where gonna pretend everything is in LA, k? good! now, cell phones on silent, and shut your fucking mouths! the show is about to begin.

Addison's POV
no one:
my phone at 3 am: *rings*

"Hello?" I asked in a sleepy voice. "Hello is this Addison Easterling?" the woman said over the phone. "Yes, who is this?" I sat up in my bed looking over to see if Lucas, who had decided he's sleeping with me tonight, had woken up.

"I'm Dr. Alexandra Grey, head of neuro at Shepherd Memorial. We have a couple of family members of yours here in our ER and they are both in critical condition. We need you to please come and fill our some documentation for their surgical procedures and treatment." All her words went in one ear and out the other.

"Ms. Easterling?" She said calling my attention again. "Yeah, um. My brothers I can't leave them here they're sleeping." My breathing started to get heavy. "You can bring them if you have no one to watch them." She told me.

Who the fuck am I gonna call at 3 o'clock on the morning to watch the boys. I guess I'll just have to bring them with me.

"I'll be there soon." I told her and hung up. I decided not to wake up Lucas but I had to wake up Enzo.

"Zo. Zo. Enzo wake up." I shook him awake. "What?" He asked annoyed. "Get up, we have to go to the hospital. The hospital called and said a couple of family members are in the ER and the only family members in emergency contact for is Mom and Dad." I explained to him and he slid on his crocs.

"My keys are on the counter downstairs, go start the car while I get Lucas." He nodded and immediately went to do it.

I went back into my room and picked up Lucas who was still sleeping. He groaned and then buried his head in my chest. I buckled him into the backseat of the car and sped off to the hospital.

Enzo was texting someone when I went to go to my seat. Who could he be texting this late. "Who is that?" I asked. "No one." He answered and put down his phone.

I took Lucas in my arms as we walked in to the hospital. "Hi my name is Addison Easterling, I'm looking for Dr. Alexandra Grey." I said to the woman at the receptionist desk. "Well you're in luck, she's my wife. Mark Sloan, head of plastics. I'll bring you to her." A man said walking up to me.  "Thank you" I said before following him.

"Lexie, this girl is looking for you and she's with who I think is her brothers." She turned around and smiled at her husband before looking at me. "Thank you and I need you to pick up Sofia and Everleigh from Callie when you get off I'm gonna be in surgery." He nodded. "Whatever you need, Lex." He kissed her cheek and walked away.

"Okay sorry about that, I'm guessing the two people were your parents?" She asked as we started walking.  "Yes" I answered. "Do you want to sit them in the waiting room while we talk in my office?" She asked me. It must be bad.

"Is there somewhere closer where I can still keep an eye on them?" I asked her. "Um yeah there's a bench right outside my office and you can see it through the window." She explained to me.

I set Lucas down next to Enzo so his head was in his lap. Once we sat down I saw Enzo texting someone again. Who on earth could that be?

"Can I call you Addison?" She asked as we sat down. "Yeah, thats fine." I answered. "Okay good. Well I am Doctor Alexandra Grey, better know as Lexie Grey, I am head of Neurological Surgery. Your parents, Monty Lopez and Sheri Easterling came in with severe head injuries after a car accident on the freeway." I covered my mouth in disbelief of what happened and then I looked out the window to look at the boys to see that Bryce was now with them. Lucas sleeping while sitting in his lap and Enzo sleeping with his head on Lucas's lap.