-Autumn misunderstanding-

N/A:It was the first day of Autumn Simon and Jeanette's favorite season of the year (I'm not sure if Jeanette likes Autumn,but I know Simon likes Autumn a lot (Proof:The Super hot chocolate Episode beginning))

N/A:It was Friday and the chipmunks and the chipettes are in school,but they have separate classes.

Alvin:Astronomy

Simon:Computer coding

Theodore:Chemistry

Brittany:Biology

Jeanette:Astronomy

Eleanor:Physics

----------------------------------------------------

N/A:Only Alvin and Jeanette has the same class for this Friday.

----------------------------------------------------

Brittany:Hey guys,what class did you get??I got Biology!!

Eleanor:I got physics!!

Theodore:Chemistry for me :)

Simon:Computer coding class!!

Jeanette:Astronomy, my favorite!!!

Alvin:Astronomy...Jeanette why would you like Astronomy??It's not interesting at all!!

N/A:The chipmunks and the chipettes go to each of their classes.(This focuses on Astronomy class and I don't know the astronomy teacher so I made it up :d)

<Astronomy Class>

Miss Abigail(One of my friends names -w-):Good morning students!

Students:Good morning Miss Abigail!!!

Miss Abigail:Today,we will make constellation cards and each of you will work in pairs to do these constellation cards.

Students: Ok , Miss Abigail!!!

Miss Abigail:This app is going to choose random pairs so get ready!

Alvin:Random?!?!?Why???

App:Jeanette and .....

Alvin:I wonder who~~

App:Alvin!!!!!

Miss Abigail:Jeanette and Alvin will be a pair.

Alvin:O-ok...

App:______ and ______ and more.

<After school>

N/A:Alvin and Jeanette (That I don't ship at all) decided to do the project at Alvin's place AKA The Seville Residence.

Alvin:Which constellation Card do we do first?

Jeanette:I guess the Ursa minor if you agree...

Alvin:Of Course Jeanette!!!Why not?

Simon's POV:

I'm doing my homework for the computer coding class,it was very difficult and I can't focus because I hear a lot of noises downstairs about constellations and stuff.So I decided to see it and I saw Alvin with J-Jeanette...

I guess she doesn't have a crush on me at all,I'm just a nerdy chipmunk who likes school and Academics...

To be continued~

N/A:I guess the Simonette story has it's own sadness too *cries a bit *

Vote and Comment If you think this chapter was great written by the N/A 

Comment down below what do you think will happen in the next chapter???

N/A Out ;)