the airport

Sophie pov

We left to go to the airport and I sat next to lev as he was vlogging the whole time we were holding hands but no one notice cause we hide our hands under the seat the camera couldn't even pick it up but anyway after he cut off the camera I told him we needed to talk through text so hunter wouldn't hear
Sophie
Hey we need to talk when we're alone at some point to day
                                                                                                     Lev
                                                                                         Okay are u good?  Are we good?
                                                                                                                                       *read
You left him on read because u didn't know what to say to that. You saw him look up from his phone worried about us I just hold his hand. We stopped at Starbucks cause we got to get our gas for the day so I got the Carmel frappuccino with almond milk and extra whipped cream and Lev got a strawberry refresher with lemonade and no berry's.       

We got to the airport got all our bags out of the car and went in. Me and Lev were holding hands on the low but I needed to break things off so I stopped holding his hand. I thought about the all the hatred she would feel for me and Lev so i told him to come to the bath room and we told hunter an excuse to talk                                                                                                                                                        Sophie- hey hunter me and lev are going to the bathroom before the flight                                               Hunter- okay we bord in 30 okay                                                                                                                                  they nod there heads as they walked off to the bathroom. they went into the family bathroom and talked about whats going on

Sophie- we need to break up i cant do this to piper i hope we can still be friends with benefits. She said with a light smile " i get it you guys have been friends for years and i don't want to come in between you guys and i want to keep Jentzen as a friend and well always be friends Sophie i just want the best for u" when he said that Sophie hugged him and they kissed and walked out of the bathroom. they walked back up to hunter and smiled he smiled back and they sat down. 

skip 30 min*                                 They borded the plane and  lev and sophie sat next to each other in first class

when they open the door the were shocked about how small the plane looks but first class is so big. when they sat down they remember that hunter and levs mom was in the other room so they couldnt be loud. Sophie laid her head on levs lap. she was really tired. she went to sleep well she thought she did because lev was shacking her awake. " hey were here wake up" she fluttered open her eyes open and sat up. " we land in 5 mintues"  she nodded her head and turned on the T.V.. when she turned it on she heard lev say " Dont" but she turned it on before he said that and saw xx.videos { dont ask } and saw naked girls kissing " LEV REALLY" he kinda looked down ashamed  " lev I don't care next time just tell me" he nodded and got on his phone. She looked at the time card and saw it was on 3  mintues ago.  She looked down at his pants and saw he had a boner and she started laughing. she scuted over to lev and started rubbing the middle of his pants. " hu Sophie stop" he said moaning " i saw your boner lev" he got a little upset and took her hand off his crouch. " i said stop we broke up" " but i thought we had benefits" "we do just not right now my mom and hunter can here us and i dont want to get caught." he said that and Sophie got up and went to hunters room/ seat " hey when do we land" she said "  in 5 she smiled and walked back into the room. she sat in the opposet connor of lev cause she was kinda mad at him about what happened as she sat on the floor way infront of her seat not wanting to sit across the room cause she didnt want to look at him. As the plane was landing she had to be in her seat so she got up and put her seat belt on. " why are you mad at me"  she didnt respond. he got tired of waiting and just took out his phone.  Once they finally landed they started to record " alright guys we just landed and im nerveous to see piper also" before he could finish he got cut off by hunter " sophie look turn around" when she turned around she saw jentzen and she fell to the floor basically crying. while lev and jentzen were bro hugging she clamed her self and got up and hugged him. they hugged for a few mintues.  " why are u here" she said " cause I wanted to surprise you guys and help yall surprise piper" as he said that we were walking to our rentaly car. when they got in jentzen and sophie were holding hand and Lev got a little jealous but couldnt show it cause jentzen was still filming for his channel.  By the point they got to the house they rented for the week lev was extremly jelly.  Sophie notice and was shocked cause they were going to see his girlfriend but she guess he still liked her.

( hello hey hi there anyway hope you like been awhile go read my other story called coaches sweet little girl byeeeee)
Word count- 941