Chapter 11. Chirstmas ☾

Classes continued. Harry, Draco, and Hermione were acing every subject. Not that it was fair, considering the fact they had already taken all these classes before. Yet, it still made Hermione and Draco feel proud, like they were still accomplishing something important. However, Hermione was still upset.

"I just don't understand why there wouldn't be some new content they taught us." Hermione complained. Harry looked at her, disbelievingly.

"Hermione, we're time travelers. We went back to the past, not the future. So, yes, they are teaching us the exact same content. However, it is not their fault. Get over it." Harry said after she had repeated the statement for the fifth time.

"You could always self-study." Draco suggested. Hermione rolled her eyes.

"I'm already doing that. I've been doing that since last first year." Hermione scoffed. Ron, who was sitting down the way from them turned to the trio.

"Last first year?" Ron repeated, sounding confused.

"Shut up, Weasley. No one invited you into this conversation." Draco covered quickly. The three looked around at the very public common room.

"Maybe we should talk somewhere else." Harry suggested, getting up and pulling Hermione up with him. They all walked down to the Room of Requirement and wished for a comfy living room to sit in. It quickly appeared and all three walked in. The boys quickly screwed their faces into ones of disgust.

"Who thought of this?" Draco asked as he looked around the bright pink colored living room. Harry nodded in agreement. He thought it quite resembled to medicine his aunt usually gave Dudley when his stomach was sick. Draco looked over at Harry, accusingly. Harry looked back, offended.

"Hey, don't look at me! I couldn't think of something this girly!" Harry defended. They both looked over at Hermione, who was dropping gracefully into a big, hot pink, fluffy chair and sighing in delight.

"Oh, that explains a lot." Draco reasoned, rolling his eyes.

"Do you think we could wish for something to sit on that's not as pink?" Harry asked Draco, who shrugged in reply. Harry wished, and suddenly, two beige recliners appeared. They sat down and relaxed, still quite appalled at the pink, but appeased all the same.

"So, what are you going to do for Christmas, Granger?" Draco asked the young girl now cuddled up in her fuzzy chair. She shrugged.

"Go home. See my family. Realize I DON'T have to Obliviate them this time around." Hermione listed blissfully. Draco sat up straight.

"You Obliviated your own parents?" He asked her, surprised Granger had the nerve to do such a thing.

"Yeah, I sent them to Australia to keep them safe." Hermione explained as she played with a little portion of her chair.

"Oh," Draco mumbled. The room went silent.

"So, Harry, do you still think you'll get presents from the Weasleys this year?" Hermione asked, conversationally. Harry shrugged.

"I'm on the team with the twins, and even though I don't like him, Ron likes me. We'll see." Harry decided evenly.

"Won't you get presents from anyone else?" Draco asked, obliviously. Surely, someone as hero worshipped as Harry would get loads of presents

"Well, let's see. There's the family who hates me, the fact that the only friends I have are you two, and I haven't seen any of my parents' friends since I was a baby. Yeah, that makes for loads of presents." Harry replied sarcastically. He sat silent for a minute before adding, "But I will get the invisibility cloak that's rightfully mine."