𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

or

They won the war.

The war against Mother Earth Gaea, but wasn't without bloodshed and death.

Death was a common thing in the world of Greek Mythology,
but for Famed Hero of Olympus and daughter of Poseidon Persephone 'Percy' Jackson, it was never a common thing.

While the children of The Big Three survived, the rest of The Seven perished.
Hazel lost her loving Frank, Jason lost his beautiful Piper and Percy lost her Wise girl Annebeth.

It was decided by The Gods, it's time for their hero to have a long break from the greek world.

That was four years ago.

A 21-year-old Percy Jackson was brought back to the world of Greek Mythology when her Uncle Hades asked her to go on a mission only she and her cousin Nico can do.

The mission was to destroy the Lazarus pit.

During this mission, Percy encounter, a chained, beaten, and blooded Damian al Ghul or should I say, Wayne.

What will happen when our favorite hero takes Damian as her own and change fate once again. Can she handle the upcoming of being a mother?

Not to mention being in a love triangle between Gotham's Dark Night and The God of War?

Let's pray to the gods that nothing goes wrong.