chapter 1

Kyoko was awaken from her deep sleep by the alarm on her bedside table. Two hours of sleep is all she had gotten. Well Atleast she slept. Kyoko often was scared to fall asleep. She had alot of nightmares of her classmates deaths. Most nightmares were of her execution. She would the fires rise over and over.

  Kyoko got up from her bed and did her morning routine. The future foundation provided her and the other survivors with an apartment complex which they all lived in. Kyoko happend to live next door to her best friend aoi asahina. If she had to be honest though, being neighbors with aoi was a hassle. She would smell smoke coming from her room every other week with the excuse of her failing to cook something, or she would blast loud music while doing so work out. She delt with it though.

   The detective grabbed a suit case that contained a hacking gun for protection, paper work she was working on, and pens and post it notes. She grabbed her blazer, put it on and headed to work.

  She saw the main room fill up with future foundatian workers and survivors from the neo world program. They had been waiting for weeks for their friends to wake up from the coma they were in. Some had actually woken up from the coma but were getting medical checks on themselfs and getting therapy. Today they would be letting the survivors and their friend for the first time in a long time. Kyoko could see the nervous looks on their faces. Kazuichi and hajime held on to each others hands, both nervous wrecks. Fuyuhiko pacing back and forth, the only person he really wanted to see was peko. Akane and sonia stand close to each other discussing who they would talk to first. Akane is hoping to see Nekomaru and Sonia is hoping to see Chiaki. Finally they heard the elevator bell ring. Hajime and kazuichi went to hug all of their classmates. Peko went straight to fuyuhiko and they started to ball their eyes out. Akane and nekomaru ran to each other and smiled and laughed. Sonia though... She stayed away from the the crowd of people meeting once agian. She seemed to be looking for someome. Kyoko furrowed her eyebrows and walked over to her.

  "Sonia, what are you waiting for. Go say hello to your classmates." Kyoko tried to give a reassuring smile but she was never good at that kinda stuff. "Oh well ms. Kirigiri i would, but i promised myself i would see chiaki first. I cant seem to find her though." Sonia once agian looked around the room for some kind of sign of the gamer. Kyoko frownd. "Sonia... Oh im so sorry to say this but... Chiaki was an ai. She died out of the program." Kyoko felt so horrible for the princess.
"Oh..... oh.... Um i have to excuse myself." Sonias eyes filled with tears. "Sonia wai- ..... and shes gone." Kyoko looked at Sonia as she walked away. Then back at the class. They had to know about the Chiaki thing to. She would just leave that to someome else. She already felt shitty telling it to one person so she couldn't help.

  Kyoko looked down at her watch amd saw it was time for work. She started to head to her office. As she was finishing up her paper work she heard a knock on her door.

  As if this day couldn't get anyworse.