GOOD TIPS TO COME!

Beauty and care are core synchronous to each other. The former could be misleading due to skin type, skin color, usage of diversified products used by different classes of people etc.
The external beauty is superficial, what really defines one's personality is the internal beauty. Likewise, our thoughts, feelings of love and compassion and a good vision envisages to it.
While it comes to the external beauty, it is not just about covering your face with layers of makeup products. A good skin is the significant prerequisite to it too and that can only be achieved when we try to link up external beauty with the internal one and not treating them as two different moeties. A charming face boosts up the confidence from within, it always perplexes the other person about how greatly we have maintained our personality throughout. The confidence, thus, gained, will ultimately lead to a better peace of mind; an enhanced adrenaline rush which will make reach upto the stage of euphoria.
Moving the reader's attention to the development of a good skin now. It doesn't really connect to what we call as high range make up products, neither it is biased on grounds of gender.
A good skin aims at achieving the radiance and glow on face, filling up of pores, peeling off the dead skin, healing up the dark circle etc. That's such an indefinite range!
In addition to the skin care, a proper disciplined day routine is necessarily to be followed. Everyone of us should target minimum of 6 hours of sleep, an hour completely dedicated to the workout session, some fraction of time to the self development, restraining the casually spent hours out of social media and much more.
The aura that a person attains after engaging him or her into a routine, is highly glorified. The sadness gets lowered, the smile gets bigger and the self reliance gets enhanced.
Thus, good skin with a good routine will make you win half of the battles then and there. Now, how to improvise your look?
The products of Mama Earth are personally favoured as they are quite natural in their composition and therefore, cause negligible side effects on any type of skin texture. The Serums, Moisturizers and Face Creams are much good to use after every splash of water onto your face and hair tips.
Men can improvise their looks by applying face creams and moisturizers, the specific ones which suit their skin. Supplementing the face cream with Sun Screen in day light and Dark Glow Radiance cream in moon light will help to enhance the sharp areas on the face like nose, tip of nose, under eye area, jawline; whereas women may supplement their beautifully glowing skin with several make up products.
The leading brands of Nykaa or Huda Beauty provide a wide rang of beauty palettes with online assistance for beauty tips alongwith.
Certain things for women to be kept in mind while applying light day time makeup:
• Always use the Foundation of your own skin tone, not a shade lighter or darker than that.
• Conceal your flawed areas like dark circles, any mark of acne or pimple etc.
• Never use compact directly over foundation. Always conceal it afterwards.
• Don't make your lips dry while putting over other products. Make them moist and soft to obtain an amazing texture of lipstick, right after getting with concealing.
Always remember that whatever skin tone you possess, you are God's super sweet creature and shouldn't feel left out ever. The beauty tips to almost every part of face will be covered in subsequent posts. Until then, keep smiling with the asset of your natural beauty rather than considering it as the misfortune to your family.
Stay calm and happy, each day!

Beauty may be forgotten, make your as heart slender as cotton-
To others its fair,
But to me it's not fair-
So as to only judge in there.
Make yourself glow and grow,
Keep tantrums and flawed comments for others to throw.