52.

Her.

I snuggled into Leonardo, who is rubbing my back, sending me deeper in my slumber. 

"I am debating whether I want to sleep or get up."- I spoke sleepily and he chuckled. 

"We can do whatever you want, bambina."- assured me Leo, making me grin. 

"So we can have waffles in bed?"- I asked as I locked my eyes on magical, hazel ones. 

"Absolutely."- he agreed with breathtaking smile, creating grin on my face. 

I got what I wanted: breakfast in bed as we watched movie. Then we got up and showered together; I did our routine for us and we went to get dressed. I put on big, fluffy robe and started working on my hairstyle. By the time I was done, my husband was already set to go.

Leonardo has blue jeans and white dress shirt on, along with white sneakers. He looks criminally good in casual clothes; it should be a sin to look this delectable. Midnight black hair is neatly styled with nice messiness to it; it looks extra appealing. His razor-sharp features are covered in slight stubble that adds additional, massive sexiness to him. Spicy, warm, attractive, relaxing fragrance is million times better smelling and I love it. 

"You look incredible."- I spoke sincerely as I wrapped myself in his muscular arms and he gladly let me, holding me closely. 

"Grazie, angel."- replied softly Leonardo and kissed my forehead. 

Him.

I am really loving extra touchy Camila, who is now billion times more adorable. 

After some time she went to get dressed. I patiently waited for her, keeping her company as we chatted about pregnancy. 

Cami was done is a few minutes. 

Neat, natural makeup that displayed her comeliness and fine face features just right. Light blonde, shiny, velvety hair is loose and the ends are curly. Light grey jeans show off her beautiful hips, marvellous ass, long and slim legs remarkably well. My dress shirt in white colour is on her petite frame; it falls off her shoulder, revealing strap and small part of her lacy bra and her well-defined collarbones. She has white heels on. Jewellery is glimmering brightly on her. 

"You look stunning, principessa

"You look stunning, principessa."- I stated profoundly and got pretty blush in reply. 

"Grazie, Leo."- replied softly Camila, sneaking in my arms.

With greatest pleasure I held her closely, laying gentle kisses on the top of her head. Cami jumped in my arms and I gladly let her, catching her light frame easily. Her slim legs wrapped around my waist and arms sneaker around my neck; my hands rested on her flawless ass. 

"How much time we have before movers come?"- she asked, laying her cheek on my shoulder. 

"Around 2 hours."- I answered warmly, glancing at my hand watch.